More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Undercover Cop

THE INFORMATION

The outfit which Angelica was wearing on that day could be considered conservative, at least for her standards. The black skirt reached a few centimetres above the knee, the heels were ‘only’ nine centimetres tall and the white blouse exposed no cleavage. The detective still looked sexy and she was fully aware of that. But it was not a date outfit, so when Michael called her during the day and invited her for a coffee she almost felt underdressed. More importantly though, she realised that something was off. Bradford’s invitations were never that spontaneous or on such short notice. Angelica did not have too much time to be curious though, because her service was not over yet; she knew she would get an answer in due time.

Before finally leaving the precinct Angelica added some colour to her lips. The bright red lipstick contrasted nicely with the black and white outfit. The detective was supposed to meet Bradford at a coffee shop, one in which they had never been before. Angelica’s natural curiosity resurfaced and, while riding to the place, she pondered on the reasons for the conspiracy.

Michael was already there; he was dressed casually elegant, as usual, and looked indecently handsome, as always. Angelica thought that they made a really good pair. She approached the man and said:

“The best chestnuts are at the Place Pigalle.”

“Excuse me?” he had been leaning forward, but stopped mid-motion to look at the detective quizzically.

“You're supposed to answer with a codeword,” she replied with a poker face, “so I know that you’re not being followed.”

“Ha ha!” Bradford laughed, “so you realised that this isn’t a regular date.”

“Contrary to popular belief I became a detective NOT by sleeping with the commissioner. But I’m glad to see that even you still fall for my facade.”

“Touché!” Michael replied with a grin, “let me get you a coffee before I lose another round.”

They sat by an isolated table and ordered a coffee. Once they were alone Bradford said:

“I invited you here, because I have some information which I think could help you… professionally.”

“The last time you had some information for me I ended up getting fucked,” Angelica replied with a smirk.

“This time it might also be the case.”

“Oh, I’m intrigued. Please, elaborate.”

“A contact of mine told me about an incoming party. There’ll be a lot of… businessmen, in whom you might be professionally interested.”

“Will I get to know that contact?”

“Eventually, yes. But don’t worry, she’s trustworthy.”

“It’s my job to worry, especially when it’s another woman.”

“‘Ha! Nothing slips past you. But the point is that they’re looking for hostesses and she could help you get a job as one.”

“I bet the job requires a playboy bunny costume.”

“Even better. Are you interested?”

“Yes. Tell me more details and I’ll relay them to my superiors.”

Michael told Angelica several interesting names, the date and the location. He also promised to set up a meeting with the contact.

“Some people had already seen me in your company,” the detective remarked at the end, “they could recognise me, if they saw me at the party.”

“I don’t have acquaintances in such circles. People who had seen you at my place won’t be present there, especially my employees.”

“Remember that my head is at stake.”

“I would hate to see anything happen to your beautiful head.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)