More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Whom was your relative

Uncle

He looks at her and says, "What is the catch?"

His uncle walks in and says, "I thought you had died."

He looks at him as he is seeing a ghost and says, "No, I just cannot perform my duties as head of the family. "

He shakes his hand and says, "John, you own everything including sex slaves that live on the estate."

He says, "When, I was head of the family, I kept number of girls at a reasonable level. But my sons wanted a harem of slaves so it ballooned to this level. The girls run everything and your true power."

He objects when he says, "I will give everyone there freedom."

His uncle looks at his nephew and says, "It is not an option, the girls here like there position. And most of them were groomed to be slaves to satisfy one harem king. And just like the girls, you also will have to be groomed."

"I don't understand, by being groomed." he says.

He hands him the will and mockingly says, "You were partly groomed when I sent you to the most prestigious private school and got you admitted to the prestigious fraternity."

His uncles says, "I never expected to call you. After I retired, you were to have three girls in your life. But my sons, refused and did other things that I could not allow. That is the reason, you were strangely written in the living will a month ago. The girls deemed them unworthy to be masters and right now are in an island prison with some of the girls that they abused."

He looks at his uncle, "Then you run things then."

He looks up and sees three ladies in there forties.

He replies, "Before the girls, sent my sons away, they prevented me from touching there mothers. I have to make up to them, Youko will be your major advisor."

He sits down, "I don't know how to do this."

He replies, "They will teach you and If you really need help, you can find me about ten miles away."

He picks up the contracts and looks at his uncle, "It says only one male can live on this property, is this true."

His uncle nods his head.

His uncle then says "I need you protect yourself and this estate. You have always been responsible one. But if you try to run, they will catch you and punish you. You are in charge in name only and they won't put up with with terrible harem kings."

What is your decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)