More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by r0manh0liday r0manh0liday

What is your decision?

Signs it

He thinks for a minute before he responds, "If I protest it, and refuse to sign it, what are the chances me walking away."

He says, "the rivals family would come after you and me, iff we manage live, from the girls on property not killing us for abandoning them."

He looks at his uncle and says, "I will sign it, but you have to move into pool house and agree to spend your days advising me and being husband to mother of your deceased sons."

The door opens up and three ladies in there forties came in and started kiss your uncle. One of them is Japanese and says, "Thank you!"

He then signs it and goes outside and sees a French Maids. The red head is waiting outside and says, "Why did you do that."

He looks on the floor, "No one should live in that shed and they contacted me month ago. They belong to one man. I thought it was weird. But now with context, I understand what they meant. And I find it weird do anything with my aunts."

The red head says, "It is your estate. You are definitely there sons, because the first thing they did was to violate mothers as there father watched."

He continue to stare at the maids.

She says, "Not all girls belong to you, most of them are employees. Your slaves have your family crest tattooed along the low back have a golden name tag, most of the staff are employees and have a simple name tag."

John, looks at her and says, "Do you have plans tonight."

"Well no, not really. Just spending night with my girlfriend.", she says.

He gives a glare, when he speaks up and says, "Until further notice you will be joining me for dinner and in my bed."

She says, "I like it rough, my girlfriend says that I have a strong sexual drive. You should probably ease in me."

He then says, "You are one of my slaves. right"

She then whispers in your ear as a very tall slender girl with black hair and very large B cup tits and says, "My girlfriend will finish the tour, she is just employee, but tonight I belong to you, master."

She then pushes one of his hands around her breast right in front of her lover.

What happens tonight

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)