More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

The beginning

Uncertain Feelings

Before you read. yea I’m back. why? rn I’m at halt but good news, I’ve been clean for a month. struggled once a week but I’ve improved. It’s only a matter of time of taking of this fetish. One day I’ll be free of this.

It’s possible. so get OFF! this site if you been on this shii constantly, it will help you. We got to help out each other :’)

(Isn’t that hypocritical that you sharing a story but recommend others to get off this stuff? Okay? then stop reading -_-)

anyways, some lightwork writing. To lazy to autocorrect & those who comment my previous work. Ty, i nvr got any compliments lol ._.

——————————————

I always view from the same spot where the window is set, reflecting a woman across my seat by the left, gently writing the sheets of approvals, but not only am i seeing how beautiful she works is from seeing under her desk, her legs. Or more specific, her hidden delicacy inside those heels.

From working at this postal service for quite of time, I’ve been friends with Anvé, the girl sitting beside me, were both of us work at writing the letters for mailing approval. Me, as my name Ri, I’m seem to struggle these strings of what I affection for.

When seeing her for the first time, it is perfection how her uniform matches to her. The coats for the winter suiting from her top, as wearing her required ribbon blouse with her high waist long skirt. Always covering her legs with black shades of her nylon where at the end lies her exquisite feet resting in her slightly beaten Mary Janes. In brown color palette of her uniform it outlines her facial features, never expecting her waved hairstyle showing its natural colors & more importantly of how well she takes care of her whiten skin. It’s the giving of the perfect woman. Perplexed of how a beauty like her isn’t connected with royalties of this city.

Within this city of Nenghaval, royalty serves at top. Yet, I believe she must be a part of it. Or an outcast? Perhaps a family breakup?

Well, I lean off of course, but sometimes I’m curious about the scenery inside the patent heels.

From the beginning i did honestly. These inexplicable feelings, always leaping whenever i see her curved feet enclosed inside her usual footwear.

I wonder if I can see it by any chance. May I have that opportunity? The desire only accumulates if I think more often.

Well today, it seems too peaceful at the job. Mondays to Wednesdays are always calm since most of the folks put their personal chores closer to weekend.

Considering I’ll have free time with Anvé, it brought to me if this is the right moment to ask her out. Although I haven’t been with someone for years, it nerves me if she’ll accept.

“You’ve been looking at the window for a while, what is it that you’re seeing?” Curiously Anvé spoke, leaning her head sideways as if too she’s trying to see what I’m is seeing.

“The ships, thats all. They’ve fished more than usual.” I replied still viewing the ships from afar, but in truth, from the reflective surface, Anvé’s curious expression shows as well how she holds the pen close to her lips.

My, such a perfect sight. I chuckled.

“What is it? Did one of the fishermen fell? Yet you’re falling behind that paperwork, cut some slack.” Anvé gestures with no humorous intent.

I turned and view how hesitant she is, showing a bit of her colors, but I believe is showing her care to others. Always with her lack of expressing of her direct feelings, it may seem to others she’s a moody type. Yet it takes time to know someone.

‘thump’ ‘thump’ thump’

Anvé reached over my desk as she views how much progress I made. With her eyes tracking every line and scripts, her expression showed resentment of my lack of work.

Well, seeing her mildly annoyed by my progress, I lowered my eyes, seeing her dress covering her legs as I look at the bottom, which my desire urges, locking the sight of her intricate bridges. The pastel deep black-navy stockings revealing by the faint sunlight mingle by the flesh color of her skin as it disappears when the light fades. From this view it reveals the feeling of the texture of her cotton, considering how soft it must be by holding her foot.

With subtle movements of her feet as she swipes page by page, It nerves me how I look at her in this way.

“Hey are you even paying attention?” Sighed Anvé. She turns, crossing her arms as she tilts her head, with little sentiment as she views me with a sharp gaze.

“I am. I was just wondering, isn’t it time to get a new pair?” As I shifted my focus to her shoes.

A risky question I thought for a sec.

“Of all things? Me? why worry me weirdo. You just can’t take a compliment?” Anvé lowered her posture as she sat at top of my desk, crossing her legs at the process.

“Compliment’s?” I questioned.

Anvé sighed again, “For a moment, I realized no matter how un-responsible you are at work, you seem to finish it on time. So i gave a few words but it seems you were distracted… probably because by your ego.” She murmured.

“Oh. Yea I do.” I grinned.

“Ha! you imbecile” Anvé chuckled jokingly as she threw a book from my desk towards me.

‘Bam’ I got hit.

“Ey, that hurts, especially if this book ends up in my pay if it breaks!”

“yeah yeah,” As she slowly covers her laugh.

I pressed the book closely to my chest, with one hand to pat my soreness. Clearly, I wasn’t caught of my mischievous behavior, but seeing her this way, I wish days like this would be remembered closely to my heart. And hopefully suppress that feeling.

Hopefully this day will all go well.

‘clink…’

In an instant, I found myself looking at her slender hand carefully removing the strap of her Mary Jane. Gently, she holds it and across it to the other side, letting her bridge fully exposed; given a second, steadily removing her shoe. It was quick, yet enough to see what I’ve captured. The particles of the air following her flow, following in her reveal of the outlines of her nylons, pressing against the sides of her delicate skin. With the closest word I could describe of. Heavenly.

The shimmers of the natural lighting, glance her toenails in how carefully is trimmed, as the whiteness of her insteps peaks from the silken sock. The cloth invariably stretched by her anatomy of her foot, overwhelms my impression as the view of her toes outlines in perfect form.

I clench the book firmly, confirming if this is true, of an opportunity of seeing this closely?

I kept hesitant, keeping my reason at firm. To at least prevent of this desire. My mind felt foggy, suppressing my thoughts as only viewing Anvé inspecting her shoe from the heel & front.

“hmm. Now that you mention, I’ll probably think is the best to find a new pair this week. Don’t you think?”

“uhm… yes, whichever your choice.” Abruptly spoke.

I leaned closer, pretending in returning the book to my desk, still seeing her foot at my eye view, but as i got closer, her toes suddenly flex, slightly inverting the foot. It looked as the tendons clench, curling itself due to the exposure of the sunlight or perhaps it sensed something in-front of them. Me?

“It kept these for more than a year, well…” as hearing Anvé voice muffled, concentrated of her foot gesture, I could tell it was responding.

It flexed itself as of being shied, covered thanks to her nylons since it folds by any slight angle. Yet, I could still see its shape, which repeatedly tightens when it eases.

Faintly at my senses, I was awe how her foot reacted, of seeing concealing itself.

As the sunlight once again shines through the wooden office, her foot relaxes, naturally loosening as it felt the warmth of the sun emitted at the bridge. It slowly stretched, high arching as it reliefs from any stiffen tender, progressing as it curls its toes and extends them as if wanted to feel the warm luminance.

It was my first time seeing something like this. How Anvé expertly can use her foot in such ways. As if they can move by themselves.

“…Now that I have enough in my wallet, I would prefer buying a good pair.” As Anvé smiles, telepathically yearning for attention, as of course shifting my focus towards her to avoid suspicion.

“Theres a shop close by the town that has fancy styles of shoes. I’ll take you if you’ll like.” Keeping my voice fluent, knowing I have missed her speaking.

“Yes. Sure. I’d love too.” As she brushes off any lint from her shoe, and closes in to put it in in her foot. I followed her tracking, but as I advanced to have a final look of her foot, I was met. The curvature of her sole.

The slight flesh colors imprinted by her taut nylons was the final blow of my senses, fully immersed in seeing her tenderness of her pink sole revealed, yet mildly apparent by the confinement of the fabric. it was clear, as the sunlight again shines at the room, revealing certain shades of her arch but also subtle dampness of her fabric. Resembling the hours inside the snug heel.

It looked directly at me, with all her toes extend, curiously seeing my presence while i was unaware. It swiveled gently, fixing its gaze upon me, hinting discreet gestures as it tries to get closer.

Only then, Anvé interrupted, as she nestles her Mary Jane, adjusting it as she straps the strand enclosing her foot. With a satisfied look, she leaps of the table as she closes in to me.

“Say, we have to settle some folders at the library, but thats for later,” putting her arm in the chair as she leans and views at the window.

“Oh wow, that is a lot of fish.”

“Yeah, what a great catch.” Responded her surprised comment.

I couldn’t hold my thoughts by the sudden changes, as I view once again at her shoes, but as usual, nothing more than seeing her bridges. Well, it must been a experience. Sure it must been. Complicated emotions I believe.

no, I’m not cooking no more

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)