More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

no, I’m not cooking no more

A serene encounter

Wanted to test with a mixture of character, lore & novelty. (it’s light so no uh uh stuff)

———

The grievance of my guardians indicated that my life is a pure bliss. Rebellious, un-charisma to even consider if I even care of my “future planning”

The thought of the past, where I was abandon, served by loyal, fleeing for a new life, and much more, brought me no more than just scattered memories. A hidden secret of the past that no longer matters as I now settle far into the lands of Nanghaval. As this new life of a postal serviceman, brings me more peace than fighting countless bloodshed… well forget it. What a pain that my brain has a good memory but I have my own bloom that awaits to prosper.

~”Ri…”

Where by now, I believe I can change, to become a a different man, a good man. Where by fate of knowing this girl who I work with, reveals that I cannot falter within my old self.

~”Ri…”

By this beautiful woman working beside me, It’ll make sure that my lifetime can be filled, so someday she’ll be in my lifetime as my love one, forever.

~”Ri!..”

‘Slap’

“Wah!.. Oh, Haha you startled me Anvé!” I responded with such enthusiasm. With my vent full sleep, most likely by the sudden slap, my boyish mannerisms slipstreams my speaking.

“Haha my ass. I should’ve just reported you. That could’ve been my ticket of my promotion.”

“I’d heal my broken soul if you’d ask morning lovely in a cute voice when waking me up.”

“…”

“mhmm, here my morning love, why not help me carry these finished envelopes to the compartments as it is quite much of my workload.”

“Oh my. Sorry, no need for those lovely words, that’s more harshly talking in monotone, especially that expressionless look.”

“Forgive me.”

With her exquisite look, I ponder from our close encounter, where her catlike topaz eyes reflects my own image. She whispers softly, you’re forgiven, where the next second she distances to her desk settling the paperwork; as well for the envelopes.

My, since when did she adapted to my behavior. I was surprised.

The few hours passing, without much public in the building, is more than enough to settle for another nap. Having to mention that my work is already done. I should’ve been promoted by now but living at peace is all that I care.

Mhmm, yet forsaking my old ethnics, it seems my behavior of the traditions when serving in loyalty, still engraves into my mind. Loyalty & serving. Strong words that boils inside me during the times when I was used to serve the hierarchy. Why at a time like this do I have to remember those memories.

Hmm, I see.

From the extension of it, Anvé’s foot sweeps through my mind. Resembling one that I used to serve as from the hierarchy. With anticipation following that unusual reveal of her beautiful instep, still pried into seeing it once again. The slender and well-proportioned, and the flesh that hides in the dim light fabric, could feel no more than a walkthrough of a snowy field.

The snowy field. An accurate depiction of where I was once lived serving my commandant.

But, by such peculiar meddling, what would Anvé sole feel?

Without a cost, I looked down at her curved legs, where in her Mary janes, the stockings lumpish by her motion, where the bridges can only be present at my gaze.

Mhmm. No use as I looked over at the window, noticing the ships already gone for another catch.

-

As it seems, Anvé just made me carry the overfill boxes of envelopes by each trip. How good of her, but the good thing is it is not heavy. I do my necessities to keep a strong body.

As the final trip, heading inside the large oak doorways towards the compartment, from a sudden feeling, an idea nudged to just look over what Anvé does while alone, curious to see her doings. With this sudden thought, I followed the advice, carefully stepping the natural wool carpet as no one present for the moment would witness my abnormal behavior. As I got closer and leaned over a storage that had a perfect view to look over Anvé, I leaned and slowly saw the pathway section where after, Anvé was at my view. But something was different. Her face seems to be disturbed but redden with her eyes squinted as her mouth was covered by her hand while holding an envelope.

I never seen her in this expression before, which worried me but kept my view to see what she’d do next. My curiosity got the best of me, as my heart beaten by this new expression she gave, lightening my pleasure.

Close enough of the scenery, her strands kept falling off her shoulders, covering the front of her face by her heavy breathing that made me feel interested and mixed. It was no more than to just justify that is a fever but looking closely, resembles more of her ashamed action towards something.

As I expected my hideout can only see the top view of Anvé, which the rest of the puzzles comes from the bottom.

Mhmm…

COULD IT BE?!!!!!

I screamed inside my head.

WAIT! It’s too sudden to confirm. I know she’s more than that. She’s too innocent to even know such actions.

I lowered my expectations, and looked around as the only witness, where I only hold Anvé’s reputation as a secret. And so, after a minute, I faked a few stomps to signal Anvé that I’m coming.

-

Forgetting without a thought, I entered.

Where the sun illuminates by the old classic frames of the room, the colors of hazel harbors the old wood shelves, that bathes as a texture of the mid spring across the room. Where the lanterns aren’t much used until evening, the light fills at the end including a few artifacts shining along with the furniture, revealing an atmospheric background between her and me.

“Jeez Anvé, tell me that this is the last box.”

Implying a frown to cover my motive.

I crouched to put away the box in the empty section.

‘Slip’

As I didn’t looked at her when I first entered, I slowly raised my head, as the light faded to see her with an expressionless face. Her mouth slightly opened, where her eyes widened with nervousness. Her hair strands tousled as if to fixate her hairstyle by the last minute, with a couple of tears falling down her cheeks.

It was for a moment to realize that something is wrong.

“Anvé are you okay?” With a sudden kneel to stand up, Anvé blurted “Wait!” with a few heavy breaths, once again a few of her strands followed her momentum.

“Is just… I… It told me. that… ah~

A gasp, where she instantly covered her mouth.

At the exact time her left leg shifted, as it twitched forward, which is the exact one she revealed her foot before.

I concerned when Anvé holds into the storage cabinet, struggling to stand like a loosened petal.

“Anvé, what’s the mat-“

“Quiet and listen. There’s something… ughn~”

“Something that I-“

A muffled, feminine tone, broke the silence.

“It’s okay Anvé, I got it from here.”

Anvé & I, surprised as we both looked down at her foot, tiptoeing to unloose from the insole, uncovering half of its sole for it to speak.

“Now rest.”

“I?! Ri I—“

Without warning, Anvé collapsed to the floor, vibrating a couple feet by the impact & landed into the box behind her, scattering the envelopes.

“Anvé!!!”

I jumped, as I crouched and grabbed her, checking for any injures. As i expected by the impact, only a few bumps from her head and body appeared, which angered me for not catching her.”

I was to careless.

“Dammit. Hold on Anvé, I’ll call for help so please forgive me in leaving you for a mome-“

“Hey Ri, she’s doing well.”

“No need to be heroic, but it pleases me with how much you are willing to help her.”

I glance away to the soften voice coming from her foot until I look back at Anvé, bewildered of what’s speaking.

“What?”

“Mhm. Im not surprised, I guess I should appear more….”, suavely talked.

‘Clink’

I looked over again, and then I saw it. Without a doubt it was something that i wished for, but not at this moment. Rather, trapped to see the bridges and only the bridges, the rest of her privacy reveals in front of me.

Where the strap of her Mary Jane unbuckled itself, her foot momentums in such lustrous like a mother’s hand slowly massaging across its pupil hair.

The complicated emotions runs through me. Her foot slipping off of the shoe—with a bit of struggle—but such flexibility, it’s flexer joints loosen until the end of the toes were uncovered. It was attractive but as regaining myself for the sake of Anvé, I held her tightly.

“What is this? I know the lands exist magic, but to take such acts, show yourself you damm imbecile.”

“Imbecile? I don’t think I was born to be ridiculed by your words. I’m the girls foot, a praiseful delicacy that I been well kept but given a soul.”

“Enough toying with her, let her go as she has nothing to do with you but with me.” I glared

“This guy… Uhm. Dear. Ri, I’m just her foot, there is no user holding her hostage. Not that I know of. I put her to sleep as I wanted to meet you personally.” It gestured with its toes upwards.

“Personally?” I questioned

“Yes, as Anvé’s foot. Her and I have a lot to talk about but I wanted to be the first one talking.” It gestures but closes in to the right foot, realizing that it’s actions was a bit reckless.

“…”

“Sorry. It’s to hard to process what’s happening. But Anvé needs help.”

“No need. She’s already healing by me. Just rest her by that couch.” pointing its toes by the couch behind me.

Without a word I slowly put my arms underneath her and raised her up as I held her by my chest. Her head resting beside my shoulder, sleeping like a morning cat, enlighten me as from her feet, she only wore her right shoe as her left was bare exposed.

How can I trust such instructions, especially her foot. What the hell is happening.

—-

(I should start rewriting and fixing, I believe I could’ve done a better job)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)