More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Diamondqueen666 Diamondqueen666

Who are we following

Uli Maverick, Spoiled Girly Brat

The Maverick Foundry is one of the biggest human-founded company in the Galactic Commons. They specialize in metalworking and engineering, with a special interest towards spaceships and atmospheric transports. Their current best-selling product is the Maverick V12-alpha engine, a fuel-efficient and powerful propelling system for small to mid-size space vehicles.

The Maverick Foundry and the Cosmos Entertainment Corporation have a long-standing partnership, and the Foundry built several parts for the CEC's new Pleasure Barges.

Its current CEO, Ajax Maverick, is said to be in the top one hundred richest Humans of the galaxy, which is no small feat considering that ever-growing size of the human diaspora.

Ulysses "Uli" Maverick is the second oldest son of Ajax Maverick. He has never worked a day in his life, and has never wanted to. When Uli made it clear that he had no intentions of being involved in the family's corporation, his father agreed to let him just... do whatever the hell he wants. And since then, the spoiled brat has lived an easy life of unadulterated fun and debauchery fueled by his father's virtually bottomless coffers. Considering the yearly profits of the Maverick Foundry, the cost of Uli's lavish lifestyle is barely a hundredth of a drop in the bucket.

Uli is a chubby, androgynous man in his early twenty. He is 5'6" tall, has tanned skin, mid-length black hair, big brown eyes, a cute button nose and thick soft lips. He has several tattoos, including a stylized heart on his lower back, thorns and roses around his left thigh, and a number of animals and mythological creatures over his arms and around his feet. He has piercings on his nipples, navel, both ears and on his nostrils. Most of his body hair has been lasered off, with the exception of his pubic hair which he often likes to trim into different styles. At 4 and a half inches, his dick is smaller than average, but he isn't particularly bothered by it since he prefers bottoming. He is pansexual, and especially loves hooking up with aliens.

When the Pleasure fleet was unveiled, Uli was one of the first clients to buy a permanent residence on it. His social status has allowed him to board the Wonderland weeks before it was even officially open to the public, where he bought one of the excessively-decadent mansions available within the ship.

Despite not being actually involved in his father's company, Uli never misses an occasion to boast about it and how it "built these ships from the ground up," which is only partly true (the Maverick Foundry mostly provided the Barges' hydroponic and propulsion systems).

Who does the brat hook up with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)