More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Time.Master Time.Master

where does he go?

USC

Thomas got home just thinking about all the possibilities. It almost didn't feel real, he actually had to pinch himself a couple times to make sure it was. While still in disbelief a news report appeared on the screen.

'Midst the pay to play scandal Lori Loughlin and her two daughters Olivia and Isabella are seen attend a swanky gala on the beautiful USC campus.'

A picture appeared on the screen of the three beautiful women. Olivia on the left, Lori in the middle, and Isabella on the right.

Thomas turned red with anger. He had known of Olivia and Isabella before this news story broke. He heard stories of their entitled attitudes and rotten personalities. It was widely known across the UCLA and USC campus what true bitches these two were. What made Thomas even angrier was the fact that USC had always been his dream college. Unfortunately, after getting wait listed, he eventually received his rejection letter. Thomas hated their flippant attitude about attending a college that he had always wanted to attend, but to know they cheated pissed him off to no end.

Thomas subconscious rubbed his chest, and his hands grazed his new time stopping vest. A wicked smile began to take shape across his face. "Time for these snobs to finally get their comeuppance," Thomas laughed as he put on his shoes and headed off to the USC campus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)