More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Daughters

Thomas found the MILF Lori and her two daughters Olivia and Isabella posing for the cameras. He paused time and walked up to them. He shook his head. He walked behind them and smacked each of their assess as hard as he could, but knew that did not accomplish anything. He reached under Isabella's black mini dress and pulled her panties down to her thighs, so they were just above the hem of her dress. He then reached in front of her and pulled her strapless top down, exposing her breasts.

Thomas then walked over to Olivia and pulled her strapless top down, exposing her perky breasts. Olivia was wearing a romper, so Thomas reached down the back and gave her a massive wedgie. He walked around to the front.

Thomas admired the daughters firm, perky breasts. He walked up to Isabella and tweaked her nipples a few times then did the same to Olivia. He stepped back and looked at the MILF Lori. Thomas knew that most of this was her fault. He daughters did not even want to go to college and just be like the Kardashians and make a living off of their looks and social media presence. He wondered what to do with Lori, or maybe just restart time and watch what happens with the daughters, or mess with them so more.

what does he decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)