More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by divalution divalution

Who are you?

UPDATE - Now Accepting Chapter Submissions

Hi! I just published the first punishment on my Kyoko route, and I'm going to be a bit busier and probably less able to write frequently over the next couple of weeks (you may notice a massive difference, it may barely change at all, idk for sure yet) so this seemed like the perfect time to allow people to submit their own chapters to this story, if that's a thing people want to do. If no-one writes anything I'm not going to be heartbroken or abandon the story, don't worry.

Feel free to add a route focusing on a different protagonist, the DR1 characters I'm not writing about currently, a different game's cast, characters from the anime or light novels, or even non-Danganronpa characters in the sex game situation if that's your thing. The story is set to moderated, but I'll accept most submissions, with only a few ground rules:

1) Keep content focused on the initial premise. By which I mean, don't just write a random story about DR characters fucking at school or whatever. I mean... you can do that, obviously, but it doesn't belong here. This story is specifically set up to be a smutty version of the killing games themselves, so try to utilise that setting if you can. If you want to cut out the boring exposition stuff and just get straight into the game, though, that's totally chill, obviously.

2) Use proper paragraphs. My biggest pet peeve is big run-on walls of text that make it impossible to read anything coherently. I'm not demanding perfect grammar or anything but I don't think proper spacing and a good indication of when different characters are speaking is too much to ask.

3) Use second-person perspective (referring to the protagonist as 'you' rather than 'I' or by their name), and present tense (talk about things as if they're currently happen, not as if they've happened already). Just for consistency since it's how I've written my stuff.

4) No scat or stuff. Just not into it. Watersports and most other kinks I'm totally fine with even if I'm not (usually) into them, but yeah. Just personal preference.

5) This isn't really a rule just an extra note: while I'm only into women myself, if people want to submit male-on-male chapters or anything to this story, that's totally fine. Obviously, I'm not a dick.

If you have any questions about any of these, let me know. I hope you continue to enjoy the story, whatever way you choose to engage with it :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)