More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TylerPal27 TylerPal27

You gulp and turn towards the voice and see something...unexpected.

Tzeench, but way more female and looking oddly happy.

https://hg1.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Mega+40k+pt2_110c16_6871718.jpg

You blink owlishly for a moment as you take in the form of the Chaos God...um Chaos Goddess of Change and wonder if your drink was spiked with something before you fell asleep. Tzeench smirks and says, "What is happening right now is very real my dear mortal. I'm bored you see and REAALLY need someone special to liven things up". Tzeench give you a cute pout that emphasizes her...assets and manages to pull off the begging puppy face with three eyes. You sigh and feel like you're going to regret this before saying, "Ok, what do I have to do? Also, you're not going to take my soul or anything are you?". The Chaos entity smiles and says, "Well...only if you want me to", she says while hefting her gigantic tits before continuing, "It'll have to wait a while though. You know what divinity is like, things to do, laws of physics to turn into pretzels, and people to push to the brink of insanity for the glory of Chaos. Just the usual." You shutter at how casual she is with treating reality like a toy and stand awkwardly for a few moments before asking, "Soooo...what happens now?", you focus your attention on Tzeench as she hmms and looks deep in thought for a moment before shrugging and replying, "I don't know, give you a job and a body in the Materium I suppose. You're literally just a ball of existential consciousness right now that I latched onto one of Big E's psychological fragments that tend to wander around the Immaterium". "Wait...I'M ATTACHED TO WHAT?!", you scream in an effort to make sure that you heard Tzeench say she attached you to a fragment of the soul of the divine leader of the Imperium of Man. Tzeench embraces you from behind and rests her flesh pillows on top of your head before replying, "Nothing to worry about now my dear mortal. Now come on, tell Granny Tzeench what you wanna be when you grow big and strong", she finishes with a seductive purr to her words.

You stutter and stammer for a moment then blurt out,...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)