More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Darkfang18 Darkfang18

Which tribe shall you join?

Tyrin the Stallion

The male horse lifted his great sward and blocked an attack from his 2nd in command. He smirked as his black mane shifted a bit as he watched the other horse.

Tyrin was a strong black stallion dressed in heavy steel armor. He lifted a large two-handed sword and charged his 2nd, a mare by the name of Andra. She shifted and slashed her short-blade at his knee.

However Tyrin blocked her attack and pressed his shoulder hard against her chest and knocked her to the ground. The horse chuckled and stabbed his blade into the sand and leaned on it "you still have much to learn Andra."

"Fuck you Tyrin!" She glared with a competitive expression.

The stallion smirked and glanced out of the window of the stone room they were sparring in. As Commander of the Stone-Mane Tribe's army, he had choosen the morning to spar with his 2nd.

But now the sun was in it's afternoon phase and the sparring sesson was over. He placed his great sword onto the straps on his back and held his hand out for Andra.

The white furred mare gripped his arm and pulled herself to her feet and smirked, she had a small scar under her right eye. A scar that Tyrin thought was quite adorable. She had gotten it one patrol when a fox bandit had attacked her with a dagger.

Tyrin smiled and brushed her black mane out of her face and said "we really should grab a proper drink sometime, without armor and blades. Just us, alone."

"Aye, but we both know what that would lead to. You'd fuck my pussy long into the night if I allowed it."

They both laughed and Tyrin put his arm around her shoulder as they both walked toward the door. Once they got out into the City of Stone-Mane, they pulled away from each other and resumed a more professional pose. Andra went off to patrol the upper parts of the city, while Tyrin went down to the lower quarter where all the criminals conducted themselves.

It was a place where many of the inns and whore houses were in business. Tyrin walked down a narrow ally that led to a stone stair case. He ended up at an empty street that had been known for muggings and murders.

What will Tyrin find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)