More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndianEcchiLord IndianEcchiLord

Where do you want to start?

Typical Work Commute

Monday mornings are always hard. It is harder when you have your dick out in a bus full of young, beautiful women.

Rajiv was in the standard formal attire – a white shirt with the top button open and a pair of gray trousers with the fly down and dick out. This was a usual Monday morning for him. He was a little late, like always. The bus was filled with the young college goers to the all-female girl’s college that was 2 stops after his office.

The college girls wore varied dresses as they didn’t have a fixed uniform. Most girls stuck to the traditional attire – a salwar kameez with a deep neck coming down to their knees. But they were still stylish enough to opt for no bottoms. Some girls wore more stylish dressing – either deciding to go completely topless with just a dupatta and jeans or with shoulder crop top that ended above the nips. There were obviously a lot of women following the western fashion by wearing full body coverings with a touch of transparency.

“Somethings make Monday mornings tolerable”, Rajiv mused as he made his way into the bus. Rajiv worked as engineer in a fabrication plant. His workplace was dominated by males, and he was new to the city. So, his interaction with females was limited to his daily commute. Rajiv didn’t mind – he was focused on his career. But the commute let him enjoy himself a bit.

Rajiv, in the pretence of the crowd, faced the seats while moving towards the back of the bus. His hard penis brushed against couple of women who were sitting. The feeling of his cock on their young breasts and face was something he looked forward to every morning. If he asked, most likely someone would agree to relieve him – it was a small ask. But Rajiv enjoyed this subtle nonchalant experience of casual brushing and touching.

There were no empty seats as usual since this was the morning peak hour. Rajiv comfortably stood behind a young college girl. She was around 5’4” and had a dusky appearance. She wore a bright yellow kurti with the breasts out, a common fashion choice. She had good sized boobs for here petite figure. The young and perky breasts looked perfect and were pushed up lightly together by the dress.

Rajiv pressed his cock pointing down in her butt crack. Through the thin fabric of the kurti he could feel her ass and asshole as she was not wearing any bottoms. The girl looked back and smiled and then continued listing to music on her on the phone. This was common enough that it did not warrant any acknowledgement. The girl was just polite enough to smile back.

Rajiv continued rubbing his boner on her butt. At the same time, he started groping her breasts. He took them out of her kurti and started gently rubbing them. He started pinching the nipples and heard a soft moan.

Rajiv smiled and lifted the kurti to rub his boner on her bare ass.

“May I put it inside?”, asked Rajiv.

Did she accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)