More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustThisOnce3 JustThisOnce3

Choose Your Story

Tyler

Basically anyone whose a senior knows who Tyler is. The party animal of our graduating class, thanks to his parents he always had the best apartments to hold parties at. Everyone made it out to be a privilege to get invited to his parties but Tyler always hated that narrative. The guy just really wants to make people feel good and safe around him, so he does whatever he can for those he cares for. The guy has so many people thirst over him and many compliments... some way over the top then others but he doesn't show the slightest hint of being uncomfortable. Too bad the man is straight, you can honestly seeing yourself having quite the good time if he had feelings for you.

(Heads Up: Tyler will be one of the more complicated routes, your ending will be dependent on how many times he bottoms or tops in his route. You'll either gain the Master Ending (Bottom Route), Slut Ending (Top Route), or Boyfriend Ending (Secret Ending). I recommend clicking start game if you plan to do Tyler, otherwise it shouldn't be difficult to follow and get his secret ending so do not fret, enjoy Tyler everyone!)

Tyler Story Route

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)