More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by KamenWriter KamenWriter

Is it busy in the library?

Tyler Walks In

As I was working through ways to deal with my body, a boy walked up to me. I had to suppress a groan. Of course I wasn't alone. He had a bit of a goofy smile on him, but it looked.cute. He reminded me of Tyler Hoechlin, really.

"Hi, I'm Tyler. I think your roommate is my best friend from high school, Becky." He told me, glancing at my screen.

I'd left it on a news page for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, the then new serious that was airing. Various Kanji and terms littered the screen. It seemed one of the Riders was dead, and his belt passed on. It was discussing wether the main character would receive a new 'henshin' from it. Transformation. Why couldn't they just say transformation?

"Becky? I, uh, really? I don't think she mentioned you... but then again, you know Becky, right? Mind of a magpie." I joked. In five minutes, that girl could get through ten topics.

Another message appeared. My body just kept heating up more and more. I couldn't take it any more. I had to go. Hopefully Becky would be away by now.

"Heh, that's Becky. Queen of the non-sequitor." He commented.

"Hey, uh, sorry, I don't mean to cut you off short. I just really have to get back to my dorm." I lied, feeling my body flush as the heat just kept burning inside me. "We can talk while I pack up, though." I added, as his expression fell.

"You need any help?" He asked me.

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Really. So um... you work IT here?" I asked, noting his name tag. "I'm sure running into Becky again was a shock."

"Yeah. Seeing her was kind of a shock. We were never best friends or anything like that, but I never expected to see anyone here from my backwater home town." He commented, as I put my laptop to sleep and in to my bag.

"We had a short conversation while I was busy installing some hardware for her the other day. She never told me her roommate was such an amazing looking girl, though." He told me, grinning.

I can't help but blush. Me? Amazing?

"Well, thanks, I um... I dunno. Becky looks better, you have to admit." I said as I looked away. I'd assumed he had some crush on Becky, and wanted to know what she's like now. Did he really have a thing for me instead?

"I will not admit that because it isn't true." He quipped. "I'll be late for class if I don't head off anyway. I'll see you later, okay?"

Okay. He was going. Phew.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)