More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CageSlutHenri CageSlutHenri

Where to begin?

Tyler Miller, a gay man with three younger brothers

I became the head of the family a few years ago, and became a slight pariah in the community for having no interest in my nearly 50-year-old mother. My father was even older and I've got no interest in older men, let alone old men, so I just let them work normally and provide a steady income. Until now I've been occupying my time by picking up Beta boys in town, and either plowing them until they couldn't walk or keeping them under my desk as a cock warmer and urinal while I play games. I was the only one in the family I'd gotten any mods for--Unlimited stamina and an endless supply of jizz for greedy boy holes. That was the sales pitch, anyway, so I had to test it before I put it to use on my actual targets: my three younger brothers.

Jake, Jason, and James are a set of identical triplets a few years younger than me. They're about what you'd expect out of a few teenaged twinks: slim, pale, and super cute. On their 18th birthday, I had all the hair below their eyes lasered off, their hair dyed permanently bright-pink and cut at a perfect shoulder length. Then we spent the rest of the day on a triple blowjob/rimjob to celebrate... Normal stuff.

Jake's a shy, quiet one. But he also seemed to be the most prepared for what's coming, since he was by far the most enthusiastic one when I told them to get sucking. He went straight for the shaft and even tried to deepthroat it once, though not very successfully.

Jason is the charismatic loudmouth of the trio, and he'd probably have a girlfriend already if I hadn't forbidden it--Wouldn't want to break a romance when I put the three of them in their proper role as little brothers. He's also the most to engage in any of this... I basically had to hold his head in my ass-crack during their birthday to get him to participate.

James is the smart one, both intellectually and in the amount of sass he can toss out. Just about the only emotion he ever shows on his face is glaring daggers at you--Exactly what he was doing while sucking on my balls for his birthday dinner.

I could always just make them into my sluts, but identical triplets are a special thing. I'm going to make them a proper set.

What's the plan for the triplets?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)