More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

Who do we follow?

Tyler, a professional basketball player

Tyler Jackson was a basketball star at his university. However, his career never really took off. Yes, he is still a professional basketball player but he never made it to the NBA. He had been playing in a couple of minor leagues in Europe like the Swedish or the Portuguese league, but he has been now hired by a team in the second tier of the Spanish league. Even if it sounds like a demotion, Tyler sees it as a great opportunity: The Spanish league is one of the best in Europe and, if he has a good season, he might be hired by a team on the first tier…or even better, he may help his team to be promoted to the first tier.

Tyler is 6’3” so he plays as a point guard. He is fast and has a good control of the ball. He had been training hard during the last year to improve his weak spots so he hopes this will his breakthrough season.

Tyler is a very attractive young guy. Apart from his athletic body, he has also very nice facial features. It also helps him that he is a very nice guy.

Today, however, Tyler is a bit anxious as it is his first day at training. It’s the first time in his career that he will be the only black guy at the team. Most of the players are Spanish but there a couple of Serbian guys, a Lithuanian guy, one Argentinian guy and one Icelandic guy. He is used to play with, at least, a couple of fellow American black players and bond with them. One of the reasons for this anxiety is that he has a really small penis. Well, it’s not that tiny when he is erect as it is 4.5” hard, but it is just 1.5” soft. He is used to guys mocking or teasing it in the locker rooms as nobody expects a muscular, black guy with such a tiny dick.

Tyler arrives at the training court and meets his teammates. Everybody seems friendly and welcoming which is a relief for Tyler. The first session of training goes really well. Most of the other players have been playing together for a while so they help him to understand how the team plays and what the team expects from him. So far, Tyler is happy with the way things are turning out.

After the training, Tyler heads towards the locker room. This is the moment he has been dreading and he is still not sure how to approach it. When he is in the locker room, Magni, the Icelandic guy talks to him “Tyler, it’s nice to have you here, bro, I have heard a lot of good things about you. Sean Mc Dougal is a friend of mine and I asked him for references”. Sean was a former teammate of Tyler in the Portuguese team. They were not the best of friends, but they got on well enough.

“Also” – Continues Magni – “He told us about your legendary big dick. I am dying of curiosity to see it”.

Tyler gulps. He cannot believe what he is hearing. Did really that shitbag of Sean told Magni that he had a big dick? Tyler freezes for a while. He is thinking how to react.

How does Tyler react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)