More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

How does Tyler react?

Laugh at the comment and admit he is small

Tyler laughs. “Sean is a bastard. He was just bullshitting. I have a very small dick and I am used to be the smallest in all the teams I have played, so that really does not bother me”.

The guys start laughing and cheering. “well said, mate” – Said Carlos, one of the Spanish players – “As a fellow small dick guy, I thank you for your attitude”.

“To be honest” – Says Magni – “we already knew. Sean already told me that you were tiny, but we wanted to see your reaction. I am happy that you told the truth. It says a lot about you. I am pretty sure you will fit very well in the team”.

Tyler blushes “Shit, guys, I believed it. I thought Sean played a prank on you”.

“Relax, Tyler, just be yourself” – Says Bojan, one of the Serbian guys as he starts undressing to go to the shower – “I am curious to see your tiny wonder. No need to hide it”.

Tyler undresses at the same time as the other guys. When he removes his underwear, he sees the other 11 players staring at his shriveled tiny dick. He is cut so it looks like a mushroom with a very short shaft.

“Yes, it’s tiny, but I expected it to be even smaller. It’s not much smaller than yours, Carlos” – Says Magni with a grin.

“Yes” – confirms Carlos – “I think mine is slightly longer but he is thicker” – Says Carlos non-chalantly.

“The poor guy is nervous, so it’s probably shriveled” – Says Vaidas, the Lithuanian guy, with a smile – “and I have seen even smaller. Not on a black guy, though”.

Tyler is now much more relaxed. He is used to the banter and light teasing, so he can definitely get used to that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)