More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What do you want?...

Two young black studs

the black stud pair on page 34."

The woman answers smoothly.
"Ah, the twins Richard and Michael. They´ll take good care of you. Just one Quick warning. They have 11 inch penises with ehm, substantial girth. If you have any problems with a tight vagina or rectum I´m gonna have to disuade them."

11 inches! Holy shit! But you decide to go along with it, despite your largest experience being 8 inches a long time ago.
"That´s fine, I can take it."

"Okay." The woman says. "Do you want them to wear anything special or any sort of roleplay?"

You flip through the pages until you get near the end of the catalogue. There you find a Most extensive list over different outfits. But you have other ideas.
"Nude, no clothes."

The woman seems amused. "And scenario?"

"A pair of badboys that love a..."

"hot milf, yeah I got it." The woman types in some things. "They will be at your room in about twenty minutes. Anything else?"

"Not really, just tell them I got bit of a fantasy going on. So don´t be to gentle."

The woman assures you that they won´t dissapoint while you try to supress your giggle fit. As soon as she hangs up you start outright laughing. After a while of that you go and shower, clean up, get ready for bed with a wide smile on your lips.

Then you hear a knock on the door. A rather insistant knock.
You shout. "Who is it?"

"Room service."
As you open the door you see the hulking black studs from the catalogue standing there completely naked. And holy shit the woman wasn´t kidding, thei´r cocks were beasts!

Both of them push their way in.
"So then, need some encouragement Mam?"

One of them moves behind you...

What do they do? What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)