More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

???

Two more men of Gordor

Krohan, Bar-Owner
Despite being nearly middle-aged, Krohan is still rather fit and handsome in a rough way.
Krohan is blonde, with long, un-groomed hair and a beard.
His tanned white skin carries many scars from his long service as a mercenary, the profession that allowed him to save up enough money to become the owner of the Raging Unicorn, a bar that Krohan has turned into one of the favourite inns for all kinds of whores and adventurers. Not to mention that it’s the number one inn for mercenaries, among whom Krohan is looked at as a sort of elder statesman, and a word from him is enough to break off fights between gangs of soldiers.
However, Krohan is not entirely retired, for he does accept missions from time to time, as long as he does not have to leave Gordor for too long, the pay is right (not too much if you're poor, a lot if you're rich), and the cause is just.
This means that the citizens living near the Raging Unicorn have come to view Krohan as their Knight and Protector, able and willing to defend them should the need arise, something that the City Watch is not as inclined to do.
Simply put, if you’re poor and need help, you turn to Krohan.

Roark
Keeper of Hukrele Castle, Roark is a muscular man, in his late thirties or early forties.
His hair is long and brown, with several braids near his face, and he is also lightly bearded.
Another experienced warrior, he has served alongside Krohan, although most often having been given a higher rank, as he is more refined and sophisticated than the bar-owner.
Eventually, Roark was awarded with the honour of acting as keeper of Hukrele Castle, an old stronghold not long from Gordor, a place where dignitaries sometimes meet, and a place where the rulers of Gordor come to spend time with their lovers in secret.
This is not a title that Roark is entirely satisfied with, for he is a man of moral, even though events in current times has made him more liberal concerning sex, and he strives for order and justice.
Many have come to view Roark as a more appropriate leader of Gordor than the current rulers, who are corrupt and lazy, but Roark is too much of an old soldier to conspire against his superiors.

Which man does the story start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)