More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Twin Cousins (Elizabeth & Patricia; wolves)

Behind that door were two nearly identical silver she-wolves. Elizabeth and Patricia. They technically were chimera. My aunt had been pregnant with triplets and their embryos consumed spit their brother. This resulted in both of them containing XXY chromosomes making them both hermophrodites. "Liz, Pat, what are you doing here?"

One of them wore female clothes - short cut shirt, knee-length skirt, heels, long hair - the other was definitely more male groomed, short hair, a tank top, jeans. Although their parents initially raised them as daughters, Pat eventually insisted on being treated as a guy, saying, "Well, I could dress and act like a girl, but Liz does that just fine. I'd rather distinguish myself from my sister." This was rather silly, if you ask me, because they acted pretty much identical and were into the same things. They both LOVED First-person-shooters and racing games, we once played D&D together and they played twins, they loved the same food and drove the exact same car. Well, nearly the same car. Liz just drove the convertible version. That said, Liz was always faster in racing games. And on the actual track. But I was faster than both of them. Which really irritated them and they stopped letting me race with them. I didn't mind, really. I looked better as a track girl, anyway.

They were interesting growing up with. Especially when they reached puberty and learned about sex. "We live just down the road, you know?" Liz replied.

"And when we heard you moved into the area, we figured we'd come say hi, but then you were in the hospital," Pat replied in a remarkably similar voice to his sister. (I will also mention that despite Pat wanting to be referred to as a male, there was no escaping his C-cup breasts. You might be saying that he could have just gotten them removed, but that was simply too expensive.)

"So, we waited. And now you're back. And Aunt Lisa mentioned you were also off for two weeks to relax," Liz remarked.

"So, we thought we'd help you relax," Pat replied as they both sauntered in, hauling matching suitcases.

"Bullshit. You know I'm about to go into heat," I remarked as I could feel them undressing me with their eyes, I caught some movement behind me as they did a quick game of Rock, Paper Scissors.

"You do know us well, Katey. Don't you worry about the mess, we'll get things cleaned up," Liz replied as she promptly yanked down my shorts.

"Hey! Wait! Don't I get a say in this?" I protested.

"Ooo. You're pussy is dry. I've not seen it dry. And it looks so cute," Liz remarked.

"Well, Katey, you can either help us clean or, you can sit around and be our little cocksleeve," Pat replied.

I thought about that whilst Liz removed my shirt, and pulled me onto her lap as she took a seat on an empty space on the couch. She began immediately groping my breasts, which was very distracting. "I have missed these little tits of yours. They're so perfect an feel so great as they get all nice and firm."

Pat walked over and kissed me while I moaned under her touch. She then produced a collar, leash and handcuffs from one of her suitcases. "Which will it be?" she asked as she twirled the collar around her finger.

Sex or Work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)