More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

How does Robert spank her?

Twenty medium whacks with his hand

"The card says to give her twenty medium whacks with my hand on her bare bottom. Why don't you bend over the back of the sofa and we can get right to it." says Robert.

"I don't know about this," whined Sophie. "I am not sure I want to show my bare ass to all of you."

"Come on" said Anna, "We all said we would play and you knew this might happen."

"It might hurt though, and I can't stand pain, you guys know that," complained Sophie.

All four of the others just stared at her until she finally said, "Oh, all right I'll do it." She got up and flipped up her skirt and pulled down her red panties revealing her bare ass, and cunt to Robert. He rubbed his hand across her bare butt for a moment, enjoying how nice and firm it was and then he delivered a nice hard whack to her ass. It left a nice red hand print, and Sophie yelped in pain and surprise.

Robert continued for another nine slaps, hitting Sophie about every five or six seconds. By the tenth slap Sophie's ass was bright red, and she was squirming. Sophie could not believe it but she was getting turned on by being spanked. She was squirming to rub her clit against the fabric of the couch as she waited for the next slap to hit her ass. After the nipple sucking that Mike had given her, and the nice spanking that Robert was giving her she was ready to orgasm.

Robert smacked her for the eleventh time and he was surprised to feel wetness on his hand. Her cunt was definitely wet, and he could see her pussy lips were getting slick with her lubrication. Wow he thought to himself she digs getting spanked. He delivered the next nine blows quickly, a little harder and faster than before.

By the twentieth blow Sophie was fully aroused, and rubbing her cunt against the fabric of the couch. "Don't stop," she moaned, "I am almost there!"

Robert answered her with a smirk, "Well your spanking is over you will have to wait. Besides," he said pointing to the big bulge in his crotch, "You don't see me complaining."

Sophie realized that she had been virtually masturbating in front of her friends, and she pulled up her panties, and sat down red faced in front of the game table again saying, "We will see what happens to you guys when you get a similar situation come up."

It was now Melanie's turn and she rolls a three. That put her in a blank square so they were back to Robert again. He rolls a 5 and that put him on seven which was a ladder square that took him way up to 33. At the top of 33 was another forfeit square. The card read, "Tied up and sucked hard for four minutes. If ejaculation occurs, you must start over. If female tied up and orally stimulated for five minutes. If brought to climax you must start over."

Robert looks at the card not knowing whether to be happy or sad, "I choose ..."

Who does he choose to carry out his forfeit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)