More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

What his heat does to him?

Turns him into a wanton slut

With a grunt, Po couldn’t take it anymore. He nearly jumped out of his bed and rushed to a chest that he had on his room. He opened it and emptied it of its contents, nearly tossing everything out of the chest, from scrolls to his precious action figures. Po was not interested in any of that at the moment. There was something else on that chest.

Once the chest was empty, Po reached out and unhook the fake bottom of the chest, removing it and revealing a hidden compartment within the chest, which contained a few items. Namely: two dildos made of jade.

Po had managed to smuggle the dildos inside the Jade Palace without anyone finding out. Not saying how he did it, but he did smuggled them in one at a time.

Po removed the two items from the chest, and held them in front of his face. Immediately, he put his tongue out and starts to lick the dildos. He was pretty enthusiastic about that, licking the dildos up and down, swirling his tongue over the tips before dragging it all the way down to the bases, before repeating the process. All the while, Po imagined that the dildos were the real cocks of two big and well-endowed males, both of them looking down on him and grinning as the panda serviced them. The thought turned Po on eve more.

Po was a kind and innocent panda during most of the year. He had a child-like face and personality, and was overall lovable and sweet to everyone. Very few people would probably imagine that, when his heat hit him, he became a wanton slut, who craved nothing more than male dick.

At some point, Po engulfed one of the dildos on his mouth, and started to suck on it and to bob his head, fellating the fake cock as he imagined its owner growling in pleasure and talking.

“Oh yeah. That’s it. Just like that. Hmmm. What an eager panda slut.”

Po serviced the dildo as if it was a real cock, and he went as far as deep-throating it, sending it as far as it could into his muzzle, and swallowing around it as it entered his throat. The panda had a lot of experience in doing such things. He had done that before with other dildos and even with real cocks, and he had become so skilled that he could completely shut down his gag reflex if he willed it. It was good, because otherwise he would have started gagging as he drove the dildo in and out of his mouth, imagining that its owner was now fucking his mouth.

After a few minutes, Po pulled the dildo free of his mouth. He didn’t coughed or gagged, but he left a generous coating of saliva and throat slime on the dildo. Good, because otherwise the next part would be more painful.

Holding the dildo, Po changed positions, still holding the toy by its very base as he rose his legs, exposing his tailhole in the open, to which he quickly aligned the dildo. He flinched a little as he the lubed-up dildo up his ass. The feeling of burning from the stretching came to him, painful and at the same time delicious.

Po just needed to close his eyes to imagine the dildo was someone else’s cock, and that this faceless animal was looking down on him as he penetrated the panda.

“Do you like it? Do you like it, you slut? Hope so, because I am just getting started. I’ll fuck your brains out!”

“Ohhhh, please do.” Po whispered as he opened his eyes and started to move the dildo in and out of his tailhole. At the same time, he took the other dildo into his mouth and started to fellate it like it had done with the first one.

Now the panda was fucking himself from both ends with dildos, all the while imagining two strong males spit roasting him hard as they talked dirty to him, telling him how they were enjoying his two fuck-holes, how good he made them feel, how much of a slut he was and how much they were going to fuck him.

Minutes meshed as Po lost notion of time, completely caught up in the feeling of pleasure coming from the feeling of dildos on his mouth and ass, which he drove inside himself as hard as he could to simulate a rough fucking. Between his legs, his cock, which he hadn’t even touched, throbbed and leaked pre like a fountain, as Po’s self-spit roasting became more and more , and Po’s moans grew louder and sluttier, until, burying both dildos as far as they could go on his ass and mouth, Po came, cumming all over himself.

The feeling of orgasm was follow by the feeling of the afterglow, and Po relaxed. His throat and asshole felt sore after the self-indulgence, and Po removed the two dildos from his holes, allowing them to fall on the ground as the panda was left panting.

However, the feeling of relief was short lived, as soon the feeling of his heat returned to him once more, causing the panda to groan.

He would have picked the dildos again, but the panda knew that this would not truly help him. Not with a heat like that.

The dildos and the fantasies just didn’t did it to Po anymore. He craved the real thing. He craved to be really fucked and used like a slut. He wanted cock!

But he could not go around the city asking strangers if they’d like to fuck him silly. He was the Dragon Warrior, and he had an image to uphold. Still, with his heat like that, Po knew that if he didn’t did something about it now it would be far worse later.

Po groaned, sitting up on the ground as he realized that he could not go through this heat period alone.

Po needed help.

Who/Where Po goes to for help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)