More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

What his heat does to him?

Turns him into a sissy

Po’s heat peaked. Po knew what it meant. He knew what he had to do to make it better.

Sighing, the panda sat on his bed, still naked. He looked around, looked up, even looked under his bed. Yeah, the coast was clear.

Po got out of the bed and walked to closet. He tiptoed to it, nearly as if he was getting ready to commit a crime. He opened the door, and saw his clothes in there. Most of it shorts, socks and cloth belts, with the occasional vest that he used on special occasions, like the Winter Festival and other celebrations.

He paused, and looked over his shoulder, certifying himself that the coast was clear. He then moved all of the clothes aside, revealing something hid among them: a locked wooden box with the sayings “DON’T TOUCH” in mandarin written all over it. Po unlocked the box and opened it, revealing the contents.

The box was fill with intimate feminine clothing. Panties and feminine dudous, long stockings and gloves, all of them waiting to be put on. And the panda was anxious to put them on.

Now, don’t any of you think that Po stole those from women out there. Even because, few women had clothing that would fit his size. These were his female clothes. The ones he bought with his own money. Without anyone in the Valley or in the Jade Palace ever finding out, of course.

Po was happy wearing just his shorts and sandals (and no underwear) most of the time, but when his heat stroke, it was like something awakened inside of him. Something that drove him to act in a way that he usually didn’t during most of the time. Something that drove him... to want to put on woman’s clothing.

As in, right now!

Po rummaged through the articles of feminine clothing, and he started with the most basic: panties. He had some options of them, and he eventually decided for a very nice one. It was made of pure silk, red and with a golden lotus embroidered in the front. Po was very careful as he put it, slipping one foot at the time into the panties, before pulling them garment up. It fit nicely on him. His cock, already hard, fit inside of the feminine clothing, and his backside was hug by the back of the panties. It felt so delicious against his body. The feeling of the silk was so sweet, and the look of the panties was so good.

It made him feel so pretty.

Focusing his mind, Po picked up the rest of the items. He picked a dudou that had the same coloration and lotus patterns as the panties, and tied its four strings to his body, behind his neck and his back. It would be easier with someone else’s help, but Po couldn’t let anyone find him like that. If someone found out that the Dragon Warrior liked to wear women’s clothing, Po was going to become a laughingstock and never live it down. Which was why he was so careful with this.

Next came the stockings and gloves. Both red and made of silk, with golden floral patterns in them.

As Po finished dressing up, he looked at the mirror on his closet.

He looked so pretty.

“Hmmm. What a pretty girl you are, Po.” The panda said, making a pose in front of the mirror. This caused more blood to flow to his cock, which throbbed inside of the panties.

“Oh, you are a very pretty girl. Yes you are. A very pretty girl.” He made more poses, and his hands slid over his chest and belly, covered by the silk of the dudou. Then it slid to his pants, and he groped himself through the silk, causing himself to shiver and moan. “Ohhh, a pretty girl, but very naughty.”

Po was making his best impression of a woman’s voice as he talked to his own reflection. His hand slid inside of his panties, grabbed his cock, and started masturbating.

“Oh, yes. You naughty girl. You very, very naughty girl. Bad girl! Hmmm, but pretty. Ohhh, a very bad, very naughty, very pretty girl.” Po moaned as he masturbated, looking as his own reflection, and imagining himself with a layer of make up over his face, really making him look like a woman. Could he get himself make up? Some lipstick and some eyeshadow. Ohh, he would look even prettier! He would be... suck a... pretty... girl!

Biting his lip to keep himself from screaming in pleasure, Po orgasmed. His panties got drenched with his cum as the panda came, squirming as he emptied his balls inside of the woman’s garment.

Yeah, that was enough. The panda panted as he looked at himself. His orgasm had helped clear his mind a little bit. However, it didn’t stopped him from admiring his own reflection.

Hey, I really would make a pretty girl. He thought to himself, looking at the way that custom made intimate feminine clothing fit him perfectly. The silk felt so soft and comfortable against his fur, and it just felt so nice to be wearing them. They made him look so pretty, so cute. Like a girl dressed up for a festival. All he needed was the makeup and the dress and he would be a perfect girl, ready to go out on the street for everyone to see how pretty he was.

But... he could not go out on the street dressed like a woman. People would recognize him.

So, guess he would have to remain doing that in private. Nothing wrong with doing it in private, right? Even though no one else would see him and tell him how much of a pretty girl he was. It would feel nice if someone else told him that he was a pretty girl.

Man, his heat really messed with his head bad!

Sighing, Po turned away from his reflection.

“Maybe I should go talk to someone...”

Who he goes talk to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)