More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

What his heat does to him?

Turns him into a BDSM sub

Po groaned loudly as his heat reached a point where he needed to do something. His body was so hot that it felt like it could ignite, and his balls felt so full that it was like they could pop if he didn’t emptied them as fast as possible.

Po got out of bed and walked to the corner of his room. He was naked, and his cock was hard and bobbing with each step he took. Eventually, he got to the corner, and he looked to the sides, as if someone could be sneaking into his room and spying on him.

Coast was clear.

Po reached for the planks on his floor, and he pulled a loose one free, revealing a hidden space in there. Inside of that space, where a few objects. A collection of cloths, a few coils of rope, a muzzle, a pair of heavy metal cuffs with their key right by their side, and a collection of scrolls.

Po started by pulling the scrolls. He unfurled the, revealing that each one of them contained a series of drawings depicting animals in ropes, chains, and in different forms of bondage. Only looking at them made Po feel hot. Some of the animals were not alone in their drawings, as there were other animals with them, which not only were not bound, but also seemed to be the ones who were in control. In one picture, there was a dog tied with rope with a collar around his neck and a leash coming from it and held by the hand of a tiger. There was a bear with his hands cuffed behind his back and his maw muzzled, with a horse looking down on him with a ridding crop in hand. There was one of a horse with a bit-gag and reins on his mouth, a saddle on his back and a wolf with a riding crop on his hand while the other held the reins.

Po disposed the scrolls with the art in front of him. Then he reached out for more items from the hidden space. He pulled out the cloths, the handcuffs and one of the coils of rope. He stuffed one of the coils, the biggest one, inside of his mouth, so deep that it was nearly on his throat. Then he took another piece of cloth and tied it over his mouth and tied a knot behind his head, this second cloth edged the first one inside his mouth, so he could not spit it. Finally, the third cloth was tied over his lips and also knotted behind his head, making it so thight that there was no way that Po could open his lips. This reduced the panda to being only capable of letting out muffled sounds as he tried to speak.

Then, Po took the coil or rope and used it to tie his ankles together. He made the knot tight enough to make him unable to free them without using his hands, but made it loose enough not to cut the circulation to his feet. Just like that, his hands were tied.

Then, for the final, Po picked the metal cuffs, heavy, thick and connected to each other by a chain. He opened them and placed them on his own wrists, and he used the key to lock the cuffs. Now his hands were cuffed in front of his body. The ideal would be for them to be behind his back, but this way it would be harder to free himself if he needed suddenly.

Now, there Po was, gagged, cuffed, with his ankles roped, and looking like he was someone’s prisoner.

His cock was so hard that it was painful.

That turned Po on. Not all the time, but it did during his heat. When he was going through heat, there was just something about his brain that shifted, that caused him to think that the very idea of being tied up, unable to move freely was so very hot. It got even better if he could imagine himself tied up and at someone else’s mercy.

Of course, this was the kind of thing that Po had to keep for himself. Not only because it was the kind of thing that was embarrassingly personal, but also because... well, what would happen if everyone knew that the Dragon Warrior craved the very idea of being tied up and ? Po was pretty sure that it was bound to come back to bite him if this secret got out.

Which was why he reserved it for himself. Why he didn’t shred it with anyone else, not even his friends at the Jade Palace. He saved it all for himself, when he was alone with nothing more than his drawings of other animals on the same positions.

Po managed to, even cuffed and roped at the ankles, crawl to the middle of the drawings, and use his hands to grab his cock and start to masturbate at the drawings and at his own situation. He focused on the gag on his mouth, on the heavy cuffs on his wrists, and on the ropes on his ankles. At he same time, he looked at the many drawings of animals bound and helpless, many of them at the mercy of someone else who was looking down on them. Po imagined himself in the position of each one of them, and this caused him top masturbate himself faster and harder, letting out muffled moans through his gag, until he eventually came, cumming all over himself.

Po relaxed after cumming, and just remained in there, bound, on his knees, surrounded by many drawings of animals in bonds. All the while he reflected what it would be like to really be at someone else’s mercy like that, like in the drawings and also on the stories of his other scrolls. To be incapable of freeing himself, to lose completely all of control, to be a prisoner, a ...

Darn, he was getting hard again!

Maybe it were those bonds and those drawings? They were combining with his heat to do something to him!

Guess only staying on his room wasn’t helping Po at all.

He needed to go somewhere else...

Where does Po go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)