More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

How do they start?

Turning the innocent into loosened whores

She was just 18, she was sheltered, and had an amazing body. she had decided to try and make porn to get some quick cash to get out of her house. She hadn't done much research but just did a quick search for amateur Wanted. Most only offered a couple of grand if that but she noticed one ad that offered 15 grand and she clicked on that. Little did she know that was the wrong company to start her career.

Asmodeus knew the sort of girls that were the 1st timers. With some creative contract writing, he made it that they could only get the money if they completed the contract and if they ended it before they would even own for camera and filming expenses. This one obviously didn't read the fine print of requirements for the scene either as most fresh young 18 year olds in the industry Usually didn't.

Within a week of Alondra being on the site, she was flying on a plane too is their filming location. she shouldn't have done it but had been brave enough to sign up in advance for 2 more scenes. The money had been so good she couldn't resist.

in less than one week she was Arriving at the company headquarters. She figured she was making porn so she dressed the part and had short shorts with her ass hanging out and a tube top is with no bra underneath showing off her amazing rack. She was proud of her tight little body. She had sex with her one boyfriend but I'd never got much more than that but thought it wouldn't be too bad.

"Welcome, Alondra thank you for coming to work with us "The demon greeted her in his human disguise. She was petite enter at 5 2 and 95 pounds to his 6' 5 and 250 pounds of muscle.

"Well your company was the best paying out there so I figured I should go with you thanks for having me" She responds shyly she had I've been looking forward to this but hadn't realized that her possible coast star was so much bigger than her

"We pride ourselves on showing the girls the rope so it'll be a great experience for you." He says knowing that By the time they were done with her she would more than regret her decision.

"So this 1st scene you signed up for is called breaking in teens

"Do I have any lines or how do we start." She asked him

"don't worry your lines will come naturally to you. I said on page thirteen We have 3 co-stars For the scene with you here are the other two now." 2 more men walk in almost as long as the one talking to her now. Is each over 63 / 200 pounds of muscle.

"I thought this was an amateur scene I've never been with more than one man."She says as she looks fearfully at the 3 massive men around her.

"Well I don't know what to tell you but it was all in the contract if you cancel now you just have to Is reimburse the corporation for your flights booking the film crew and actors." the demon says with says grin

"Wait what do you mean?" she says looking questionably at him

"it's clearly stated in the Contract that if you don't go through with any of the scenes you will be Is responsible for all the money missed? it's Standard in the industry it's not our fault if you didn't read the contract." It tells the scared girl.

"It's OK alright I guess I have to but try to be gentle guys." She says and hiccups.

"Movie as gentle as the scene requires so don't worry. You're changing to this and pop out the back door. When you're ready."

A few minutes later she's dressed in the smallest Plaid skirt she's ever seen. She has a button-up that she ties overheard firm breasts and they had asked her to put in ponytails she was a Britney Spears wannabe look alike at the moment.

As soon as she stepped out the door he had motioned to he had motion too without any warning she gets grabbed.

"Hey, guys I thought you're gonna be general what are you doing stop please." She says As she gets down on her knees to the ground.

"Open up bitch or we're gonna show you what hard really is." The demon says as he pulls out his 18 inch cock and smacks the just 18 year old across her face with it

"Please stop this guys, stop. "She says not realizing that according to the contract she signed every time she asked according to stop it was a green light to go harder. Course since she didn't read the contract she didn't know what word to use to help them slow down or even stop the scene. Soon the demon is pounding his cock into the back of her throat relishing in her Pain.

"I gotta get at that ass. "Another says am whips out his 12" cock. Is a flipper over an old couch in the back of the building and as one stuffs her throat again and brutal fuck her skull he lines his 12 inches up to the teen's tight clenched asshole and slams his cock head in. She starts screaming on the cock in her throat and the two are amazed she hasn't signaled for a break like in the contract. They didn't realize the faked scene was completely real for the young amateur

"Damn that feels great. Get down on it all the way bitch." The guy pummeling her throat says and starts to drive it past The back of her throat until her lips are buried around the base of his 14" cock. He is amazed she is letting herself be so roughly destroyed. The guy demon is now fucking her ass has continuously worked it deeper with every brutal slam inch by inch up her Extremely tight and dry virgin asshole. Just making the guy throat fucker keep it buried as he enjoys the vibrations of her screams. A demon knows that the stupid little girl Doesn't know that there is a safe word or a way to blink for them to stop Her torment. Everything's in the contract so surprisingly this is all completely legal. They even had a video from before she came saying that she had completely agreed to the terms of employment. Unfortunately, she hadn't really read all the fine print at the very end.

"sure she is still okay with this" one of the demons costars asks as he looks down at the teen crying.

"you both read the contract and saw her video stating she did the same don't worry this slut is just s special one, must be a true masochist. now let's see ifshe can take two at once"" the demon says picking her up and spreading her legs for the guy with 14 inches of thick cock. she screams for mercy as they it in and the guys are amazed that the young tight holes can stretch so far. she must really have been a slut to take this he thought. poor Alondra on the other hand was regretting her life decisions. she was already feeling bruised and tender in her ass when the second cock was pushed alongside the demons. she could only beg for them to stop but this just made the guy thrust even harder and deeper in her

"see she used the green command man don't worry," the camera guy says as he watches the teen's ass get wrenched apart. Alondra wished they would finish the scene but every time she thought it over they added a few more men. soon her ass and cunt had been triple stuffed and were red and oozing cum from around them.

"Damn this was the best girl yet she really took it all well." the camera guy says to the disguised demon

"let's start the ending then" he says and walks up to her. to guys grab and haul her up between them. the demon pulls back his fist and punches forward to bury it in her to her horror.

"no no more please," she says between thrust and screams. this was another green word mix in so another walks up and starts in on her asshole. soon the demon and guys all double fist fucked the teen till they all had a chance at wrecking the poor girl. they are amazed at her dedication of never tapping out once even as they pummeled her ass and cunt till they gaped wide open. the scene ends with clos ups of her battered pussy lips and asshole that was left red and black and blue around them from the brutality of their punching out her holes for hours.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)