More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Turning A Bad Day Into A Great Day

Alex Murphy unlocks the front door of his house, relieved to be home. He just experienced possibly the worst day of his life. And that's not an exaggeration. His stupid alarm clock didn't wake him up in the morning. Once he did finally wake up, his first-morning college class was over. And what's worse is he had an exam in that class today.

After getting out of bed and cursing at his alarm clock, he got dressed and rushed out the door. If he had left at that point, he could have only been a few minutes late for his second class. But unfortunately, his car wouldn't start. He doesn't know why it just randomly decided to stop working. It was working fine yesterday. And the car is brand new as well. But no matter how hard Alex tried and prayed, it wouldn't start.

He quickly accepted the fact that he would miss another class. But he knew he would at least be able to make it to his last class. His friend could pick him up and drive him to school. And he would be able to give him a ride back home. But it seemed that god was still out for him.

Alex made it to his last class on time. But the professor didn't show up. It wasn't until almost 20 minutes after class should have started that another student checked their school email to find out that he had sent them all a message saying he was sick and canceled class. He almost cried as everyone but him left the classroom to go home. The young college-age student had to wait until his friend's class was over so he could drive him home.

What did I do to deserve this? Alex thinks as he locks the front door. It doesn't matter. I'm home now. And all I want to do is head up to his room and stay there until the day ends.

But he only manages to take a few steps before he hears a female voice. "Alex. Mom called and said she'll be home late. So you're going to have to make me dinner."

He enters the living room to find his slightly younger sister sitting on the couch, watching TV. "Why can't you make dinner yourself, Haley? I'm sure there is some frozen food you can heat up in the microwave."

Haley doesn't look at her brother as she replies, "Don't you remember the last time I tried to use the microwave? I nearly burned the house down."

"You did not nearly burn the house down, Haley. And I know you're not stupid. You purposefully misused the microwave so Mom would order pizza."

Alex doesn't understand how mom hasn't noticed how mischievous Haley is. She constantly does things that will benefit her getting her way. She's been doing stuff like faking being sick to get out of picking up leaves or shoveling snow, leaving him to do it himself. Haley hasn't pulled that stunt since they were kids. Now, she moved on to using her looks. He once saw Haley get out of getting a speeding ticket by purposefully showing her cleavage to the cop. And Alex knows his sister has probably done that a few more times.

Even though Haley is his sister, Alex finds her attractive. Last year, he attempted to peek at her while she was taking a shower. However, Haley caught him before he could get one glance at her naked body. Perhaps that's the reason why he had such a horrible day today. Anyway. Thankfully, mom bought his lie about he needed to use the bathroom and didn't know Haley was in the shower. Neither of them ever spoke of the event since then.

As Haley finally looks at him, he knows there's no point in arguing with her. "Alright, Haley. I'll make you dinner soon. Do you have anything particular you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Go see what we have."

"Fine," he says, starting to become more annoyed. But before he enters the kitchen, Haley speaks to him again.

"Oh, by the way! There was a package on the doorstep when I got home. It has your name on it. I placed it on the kitchen table."

Alex enters the kitchen and immediately sees the package. As he grabs a knife to open the medium size box, he tries to think about what could be inside. He doesn't remember ordering anything. When he opens the box, he finds what looks to be a toy ray gun, a phone, and a note. He takes out the note first so he can read it.

The note says, Congratulations, Alex. You have won our contest. Inside is your prize. It's called the Hypno Ray Gun. With our product, you'll be able to control women and do anything you want with them to your heart's desire. To use our product, make your selections on what you desire your slut to be using the Device we provided you. Then shoot the gun at the woman you wish to control, and have fun. The only way to remove the effects of the Hypno Ray Gun is by firing it at a person who is affected while the Back To Normal option is selected. Be careful not to lose the gun or let someone else get their hands on it.

Alex is confused. He didn't enter any contest. But his name is on the note and box. What did he do to win this gun?

He tries not to think about it as he takes the other two items out of the box. The Hypno Ray Gun is about the size of a pistol and doesn't weigh much. Unlike the Device, the gun wouldn't fit inside his pocket. The Device looks identical to a phone. But Alex sees that it's not a phone as when he turns it on, the screen shows him a long list of options with a box next to each one. After tapping on one of the choices, a checkmark appears in the box.

Alex doesn't know what to think of the Hypno Ray Gun. He mostly believes that it's just some kind of joke. But he also wishes that what the note says about what the gun can do is genuine. The only way to find out is by using it on someone.

After looking through all the choices the Device has on its list, he selects a few he hopes the gun will turn his sister into. Them being submissive, extremely horny, extremely slutty, obedient, and into . Alex turns the Device off, puts it in his pocket, and leaves the kitchen with the ray gun in his hand.

Haley is too engaged in watching her show that she doesn't hear her brother enter the living room. It isn't until he steps in front of the TV, blocking her view of the screen, that she realizes he's in the room. She goes to yell at Alex to move. But then she notices the ray gun in his hand, pointed directly at her. "Aren't you a little old to be playing with..."

ZAP!

Alex presses the trigger before Haley can finish her sentence. A purple beam of light shoots out of the gun and strikes her slightly above her breasts. The purple beam disappears a second after the gun has fired it, even though Alex's finger is still pressing down on the trigger. His eyes widen as he quickly notices Haley has spirals in her eyes. Before he can say or do anything, his sister gets up from the couch and starts taking her pants off.

"Haley?! What are you doing?!" He says as he releases the trigger and lowers his arm.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking my pants off. Hey, Alex. You think I'm hot. Right? I mean. You did try to peek at me while I was in the shower."

Alex goes to answer the question. But he becomes speechless as Haley takes her shirt off, leaving her with just a bra and panties. He desperately wants her to continue stripping. But all she does is stands there looking at him, waiting for a response.

Even though she's not getting any response from her dumbfounded brother, the half-naked woman smiles as he knows he's undressing her with his eyes. If Haley were to look at Alex's right hand, she wouldn't see the ray gun. In fact, Haley doesn't recall anything about the gun. Her memory of what happened in the past few minutes is Alex entered the living room, her saying she wanted to him something, and then started stripping.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you for trying to peek at me while I was in the shower. And I'm sorry for always being so rude to you. I promise I'll make it up to you. And I think I know how." Haley kneels right in front of her brother and looks up at him. "Alex. Is it alright if I make up for all the times I treated you poorly by becoming your sex ?"

"What?!" Alex says, now able to speak again. "Is that why you stripped your clothes off?! You want to become my sex ?!"

"I didn't know you were this naive. I figured taking my clothes off would indicate to you that I was offering sex. Now, I know is wrong. But I don't have any problem with it. I honestly find to be hot. And I know you don't have an issue with it either. I mean." Haley unclips her bra and tosses it to the side. She squeezes her big, natural breasts together and says, "Look how big my titties are. You don't expect me to believe you haven't thought about them wrapped around your cock. I'm thinking about it now, and it's turning me on immensely. Please accept me as your sex , Alex. I promise I'll do whatever you want me to."

He almost can't believe that the person in front of him is his sister. With this gun, he can turn any women he wants into his sex . Including his own MILF of a mom when she gets home. What he thought was the worst day of his life turned into the best day. And it's going to get even better. "Alright, Haley. I accept your proposal. From now on, you will call me Master. Now follow me upstairs."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)