More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

How does Ashley react?

Turned on.

Ashley was stunned for a moment, as her brother groped her large, firm breasts. “Mother wasn't a soldier.” The young woman mewled softly.

“Mother could fight, can you?” Winter asked slapping one of her soft boobs, causing it to jiggle. “If a man wanted you, could you stop them?”

“I can learn to.” Ashley groaned in pleasure.

“How will Kyle feel about you learning how to fight?” Her brother asked falling into a playful fighting stance.

“He would hate it.” The young half-elf signed. “He wants me to have a quiet life.”

“What do you want?” The warrior grinned, darting forward and slapping her round melon again.

Ashley's lips parted with a grunt, her body reacting to her brothers weird form of play. “I don't know. I want mom and dad back, but I want Kyle to be happy too.” The young redhead replied, trying to concentrate.

“Stop worrying about what he wants, and do what feels right. You want to learn to fight? Do it! Adventure? Go for it. Hell, join the military.” Winter replied with an obvious distaste for their uncle's opinion “I would take you with me Ash, I would, but it's going to be dangerous. Not a place for someone just starting to learn to fight.” He said pulling his little sister in for a hug, her large naked breasts pressing against his chiseled chest.

“You're right.” Ashley nodded, but what she wanted was confusing her.

“Good. Now if you are done turning me on, I should go avail my charms upon the local girls, before we celebrate your birthday tonight.” He grinned down at her.

Ashley glanced down at his pants in surprise and found a large tent. “Did I do that?” The young woman asked softly, her hand cupping his thick package.

“Obviously.” Winter groaned in surprise.

The beautiful red head slipped to her knees, her hands gently jerking his pants down, forcing his thick cock to spring up at attention. “Holy shit, it's huge.” Ash said in surprise.

“Bigger then the local yokels huh.” Winter grinned down at her with pride.

“I don't know, I've never...” The busty woman trailed off, slipping her lithe hand around her brothers thick shaft.

“You're still?” He gasped in pleasure from her touch.

“Yeah.” The busty girl nodded.

Will she give in to her desires?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)