More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

The test

Turn back the clock

Les look at the frozen form of Jennifer Love Hewitt standing before him. He remembered growing up masturbating to deepfakes of the actress. While time hadn't been unkind to the former teen idol, she definitely showed the effects of aging. Lester adjusted a few sliders on his phone, toggled a few options, and typed in several commands. He then pressed the "execute" button.

Love felt like her body was pulling into itself. Everything was shrinking and tightening. It wasn't painful, in fact, it felt positively blissful. The aches and pains that she'd developed over the years faded, she felt a renewed energy fill her, and her entire body felt more sensitive.

Lester watched on as Jennifer's body tightened, toned, and youthened until she appeared just as she had when she starred in "I Know What You Did Last Summer" when she was freshly 18.

He then went about reprogramming her mind. He made her believe that she was an 18-year-old aspiring actress. But instead of mainstream acting, she would pursue a career in porn. With her incredible body, Love was sure to make a fortune for her new master in the adult film industry.

But first, Les had to try out his new for himself.

How does the test drive go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)