More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reddogsss Reddogsss

What Should Nick Do?

Turn Them Gay

Nick finds a spell for changing people's minds. This would work perfectly for me. Nick ran around his house to grab everything he would need for this to work. Nick had the rip photos of the trio out of the yearbook so he would only turn them gay. Nick quickly performed the spell once he fished the spell the photo of there went up in the air and caught fire into pink flames. The photo quickly vanishes after that. It must have worked.

What should I do now? I have to test this to see if worked. Nick heard a noise from the front door and opened his stepdad came in from work. Wait I think I can see if this spell really worked. I quickly run over to my bedside and grab a photo of me and my stepdad and rip it to just have him in it and perform the spell again. The same thing happens again. I hear a loud bang noise.

Nick quickly runs out of his room to see his stepdad on the floor. His stepdad is rather skinny almost with no muscles. “Steve!” Nick shouts at him as he shoves him. Steve wakes up and looks at Nick with lust in his eyes. “Whoa, Nick when did your lips get so full?

Should I Kiss Him

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)