More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ZombieToph ZombieToph

Will it be Tunnel A, B, C or D?

Tunnel B

Royce leads you down the second right tunnel, cautiously peering around the corners of the surprisingly lit passage.

The rocky hall seems to go on forever, always twisting and turning, the torches lining the walls repeating their endless, flickering dance. Just as you were about to tell Royce to stop he whispers in shock, "What in the gods names..."

You're back at the entrance, looking out from the mouth of the tunnel. Looking behind you can't see any other passage; there's no way you actually looped around and connected back here! Ordering Royce to take the group back down the tunnel, you suffer through the same length, twists, turns and torches until once again you're back at the start.

"Royce, what the hell is going on," you growl at your baffled scout.

He looks around, "I... I don't know! Some kind of magic?"

Jared shakes his head, "Not that I can detect. Though... I can't think of any other explanation."

About to give up the tunnel for another, you jump in surprise as a soft voice sounds behind, "You do not belong here."

Turning you're shocked to see a very pale, naked woman. Her head is down, long black hair hiding her small breasts. Hands hanging next to her slim hips, she does nothing to hide her shaven vagina from you, "Leave."

"Are you one of the missing villagers," you ask, trying not to be off-put by her appearance. "We're here to help."

She doesn't answer.

Jared steps forward, "We can break you out of here, miss. If you can tell us where the rest of the -"

"You cannot stay here!"

She turns and runs down the tunnel. Barely thinking, you chase after the pale girl.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)