More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Tuatha the Druid

Tuatha was a half-elf, and her mixed heritage kept her from feeling at home among either elves or humans. She grew up with her elven mother, but she always felt like an outcast and the pure-elven children who might have been her friends treated her with contempt. The brief visits she made to human towns were nearly as bad. Few humans could tell the difference between an elf and a half-elf, but they all recognized the pointy-eared visitor as "not one of us."

The only place she felt content with herself and her environment was in the wilderness, the virgin forests untouched by civilization. As soon as she was old enough to survive on her own, she became a druid of the woods and she never looked back.

As a druid, Tuatha's long green hair had taken on a leafy green tinge due to long exposure to nature magic (and moss). Her ears were long and pointed and her face angular with high cheekbones like and elf, but her breasts were fuller and hips wider than anyone on her mother's side. As for clothes, she took what she could find, and when there weren't any garments that those traveling through her forest had left behind, she made them herself, weaving robes and dresses out of leaves, vines, grass, and flowers.

But often, Tuatha found she didn't need clothes at all. She spent much of her time shapeshifting, flying as a bird above or wandering as a bear below, and clothes didn't suit her when she was wearing fur or feathers. She stashed outfits throughout the forest like a squirrel hiding nuts, but like a squirrel, she often forgot where she left them when she needed them most. Until then, she spent most of her time naked, content to be apart from any other person who might gawk or leer at her nudity.

Unfortunately for her, Tuatha's idyllic life was about to be interrupted. Maybe she ends up having an embarrassing encounter with a playful nymph, or stumbles across a hunter's snare. Perhaps an innocent traveler gets lost in her woods and Tuatha decides to help, getting dragged into trouble in the process, or maybe she leaves the forest on her own, only to remember why she abandoned civilization to begin with.

You decide.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)