More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by edvardian edvardian

What's next?

Try your luck in the Jungle

You decide that your best option is to enter the jungle and see if you can find any sources of food, water or even shelter. You know that there are likely dangerous animals within the jungle so you reach into your bag and withdraw the machete. You make your away cross the beach and approach the jungle. As you stand at the edge of it your anxiety sparks to life again, but you take a deep breath, harden your grip on the machete and walk into the unknown.

The sounds of the numerous birds, insects and unknown creatures sound all around you. The jungle is thick with vegetation and getting rather difficult to move through. You trample the low laying plants beneath your shoes and swat away stray vines or leafs, but eventually the vegetation heavily obscures your vision and you find yourself getting tangled or caught in the vines.

Do you put your machete to good use and cut down the vines, all well risking drawing more attention to yourself?

Or do you attempt to push your ways through the vines with your body?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)