More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by segal segal

What should David do?

Try to stop them! (main story)

With a surge of courage, he stepped forward and tried to intervene, shouting at the demons to leave the man alone. But it was like a gnat trying to stop a stampede. The demons merely laughed and swatted him aside, their claws tearing through his clothes and leaving gashes in his skin.

As he lay on the ground, dazed and bleeding, he saw one of the demons turn towards him, a wicked grin spreading across her face. She reached down and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, pulling him up with a strength that belied her slender frame.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she purred, her voice like honey laced with poison. "A little human who thinks he can stand up to us? How amusing."

David tried to pull away, but it was like trying to escape the grip of a vice. He could feel the other demons gathering around him, their eyes glowing with malice.

"Please," he begged, trying to appeal to whatever shred of humanity might still exist within these creatures. "I don't want any trouble. I just want to get out of here."

The demon chuckled, her grip tightening. "Oh, I'm sure you do," she said. "But you see, that's not going to happen. You're stuck here, just like the rest of us. And you'll do well to remember your place, or things will get very unpleasant for you."

With that, she dragged him away, leaving the other demons to continue their cruel sport. David knew that he was in deep trouble now, and he had no idea how he was going to escape this hellish city.

The demon holding David was unlike any he had seen before. She was tall and athletic, with long black hair that flowed down her back like a river of darkness. Her skin was a pale, almost translucent white, and her eyes glowed like embers in the darkness.

She was dressed in a revealing outfit that left little to the imagination, consisting of a corset made of shimmering red scales and a skirt of black leather that barely covered her thighs. A pair of horns curled out from her forehead, and her feet ended in sharp claws.

As she dragged him through the twisted, cobbled streets of the city, David couldn't help but feel a sense of despair wash over him. He knew that he had no chance of escaping this creature, and that his fate was now entirely in her hands.

To his surprise, however, she didn't take him to some dark, dingy dungeon or chamber. Instead, she brought him to a lavish mansion on the outskirts of the city, filled with opulent furnishings and expensive artwork.

"Welcome to your new home, human," she said, as she pushed him through the door. "You are now the property of Lady Lilith, and you will do exactly as I say. Understand?"

David nodded, too terrified to do anything else. Lilith seemed to take this as a sign of compliance, and she produced a collar from nowhere, fastening it around his neck.

"Good," she said, with a sly smile. "You are now my human, and you will serve me in any way I see fit. And if you displease me, well, let's just say that you don't want to know what happens to humans who displease me."

With that, she turned and walked away, leaving David to contemplate his new reality in this hellish bedroom.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)