More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RavenousLavender RavenousLavender

What should Lauren do?

Try to run away.

Lauren decided to just take her chances. She was in trouble anyways. Getting shot just seemed more appealing at the moment than getting . Her hands were still cuffed together. Luckily for her they weren't tied behind her back, guess they didn't see her as such a risk.

The police officer looked at the gate, getting his keycard out and ready to open. It was now or never. She slammed her ellbow into his stomach, making him fall to his knees. then she turned around and made a run for it. She ran like she never ran before. She could feel the adrenaline pumping, she only had to make it to the trees....

Lauren kept running for what seemed like hours. It wasn't before the trees surrounded her so that she couldn't see the road anymore that she stopped running. she fell to her knees and breathed in a couple deep breaths. After she regained her normal breathing she stood up again and started walking, if they caught her now she would still be in big trouble.

She had walked for a full day and night when exhaustion started to catch up with her. This forest was bigger than she thought and the sun was burning on her flesh. She felt quite dizzy, but couldn't stop now.

It was right then and there that she saw a shadow in the distance, it looked like a cabin. She thought her mind was kidding her, it must've been a fata morgana caused by the heat. But as she drew closer, she got more and more convinced that it was real. 'Who would build a cabin in the middle of the woods?' she wondered.

Lauren started to feel more dizzy with every step she took and found herself in yet another dreadfull decision. Chosen to secure her safety.

Should Lauren seek shelter inside the cabin or continue walking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)