More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RavenousLavender RavenousLavender

Should Lauren seek shelter inside the cabin or continue walking?

Seek shelter inside the cabin.

Lauren knew she couldn't keep wandering around like this. She had to find some shelter. This cabin seemed like her last option.

She walked towards the cabin and looked through the window. It didn't seem abandoned. The windows weren't dusty and everything seemed to be well maintained.

Looking inside only confirmed her thoughts, someone was living here. This looked nothing like an abandoned house.

However there wasn't anyone in here at the moment. at least it didn't seem that way.

Lauren walked around the house a few times, seeing if there was any sign of life inside the cabin. there wasn't.

Once she made sure there wasn't anyone in there Lauren went to the back door. She looked around first, hoping she could find a key anywhere under the mat, in the pot of the plant. But no success. There should be another way to open the door.

Armed with a paper clip, she found on one of the plants to keep the card in there. She tried to the lock of the door open. After wiggling the key around for a few minutes, she found it was no use. In frustration she pulled on the door clink. only to find out that the door had been open this entire time. She could slap herself on the head. Of course who would decide to lock a door in the middle of the woods. The distance to civilization was all the locks they needed.

Lauren shrugged it off and went inside. She looked around carefully to make sure there wasn't anyone in here. Once she was sure of it she practically ran into the kitchen towards the sink. She was happy to find out it was working. She drank as if her life depended on it. And well it might have. After that she raided the fridge for some food.

Once her basic needs were filled she looked down at her still cuffed wrists. She had to get rid of these. But how? She had wandered around for a few hours, but the only useful thing she had found was an axe and she couldn't use that for obvious reasons.

Lauren started looking around the house. Opening all the drawers and cabinets, hoping to find something to help her out of this situation. Suddenly she heared someone wiggle the front door. Her blood turned cold. what should she do now? Maybe it was the owner of the house or worse the police. She had to hide quickly. It would do her no good if anyone found her here.

but where should she hide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)