More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raljo Raljo

What do you do?

Try to play it off

You decide to try just acting like you’re fine. Stacy isn’t playing that close attention right now, and struggling will only bring her focus over to you.

You laugh nervously. “Alright Andrea, you got me.”

You smile. You hope she can’t see through it.

Andrea’s mouth turns into an excited grin. Her cheeks flush a bit and her grip on your wrists tightens. You’re not sure if she’s reacting to your words or the fear hidden behind them, but she’s excited.

“Tap.” she says simply.

Your heart pounds. You shoot a look towards Stacy, packing up the twister game back into its box. She hasn’t seemed to notice yet.

“Wh-what?”

“Tap out for me.”

You gulp. Her eyes are confident steel, boring right into yours. But you know there’s no other way out. Forcing a shaky smile to your lips, you slowly lift one hand as she releases her grip on it. You bring it to her big, round ass, packed tightly into her shorts.

Tap, tap.

“Y-you win.” You say, still forcing a smile, trying to make the tapout seem as sarcastic as possible. Like you’re just playing alone with an older woman’s fantasy. Like you weren’t actually just tapping out to your girlfriend’s mom.

“Oohhhh…” she coos, almost like a purr, arching her back. “I sure did.”

Does she let you up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)