More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hardro hardro

What's next?

Try to master newfound skills

I still had no idea what was going on and decided before I started shoving my cock into things that may or may not be aware of my doing so. Clearly something was wrong and while I could see and hear everyone around me, they could not sense me in anyway or hear anything I was saying. Maybe if I could somehow better know what I was capable of this could be all the more fun. I leaned in to my mom's ear and shouted as loud as I could. Nothing.

"Heeeyyyyy, Mom!!!" I tried my hardest to get her to hear me or acknowledge my pressence. There was a long pause as I waited for any sign from her. Then after a deep breath I calmed myself and looked into her eyes.

"Hello, Mom."

"What the--" she stopped doing what she was doing and looked around the room in a shock. "Hello?" She asked timidly. "sis?! Where are you?"

"In my room Mom. What do you want?" sis yelled out from the other side of the house.

"Nothing, I guess I'm just hearing things." She nervously picked back up her paper and tried not to think about the fact she just heard her name called out. I rejoiced however. All I had to do was will when she heard me and I could say any other nasty, dirty thing I wanted to and have her not hear that as well. I'm sure it would take a bit of control, but with enough practice I could have so much fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)