More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by secretman123 secretman123

What do you do?

Try to get away

You turn to run, but as you look back, the dancing Pokemon girl isn't there anymore. Apparently she doesn't just have the appearance of an Umbreon, but the moves too. She appears right in front of you, but by the time you notice it's already too late. You smack into her, getting a face full of her glorious boobs, before falling flat on your butt. She steps on your chest with her long paw foot, pinning you to the ground with surprising strength. She squats down to look you in the face.

"Where do you think you're going" She says.

"I don't want any trouble, you could leave me, and i won't tell anyone about any of this." you say voice trembling, trying no to look at her exposed vagina.

"Leave you?" She seems surprised. "But we haven't even mated yet!" Before her words could sink in, she grabs your pants in one swift motion, like a magician pulling a tablecloth. Your erect cock springs free, and she quickly slams her pussy down on it, making you gasp in pleasure. She uses her springy animal legs to bounce up and down on your rod, and it is the best thing you have ever felt. The tingle running up your stomach signals the spreading of black fur from the point of contact. Your hands tingle as your fingers widen and grow rough paw pads. You use your new hands to grab her hips and help her with the thrusting. You feel every muscle in your body expand as you grow athletically fit. Your feet outgrow their confinement as your new running shoes explode, letting your paws breathe. Fur covers you up to your neck and she kisses you on the lips. Your tongue explores her mouth, feeling her sharp canines, and before you know it you have them too, with a muzzle to match. She moans as you both approach climax, once you both finally orgasm, a tail shoots out of your but and glowing yellow circles shine through your fur, making you an Umbreon, just like her.

You cuddle for a while. She helps you remove the remnants of your shoes, and you remove her Team Rocket shirt for good. As night falls, you both drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)