More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by secretman123 secretman123

What's next?

Ask some questions

You wake up, still in the moonlight. Your lover sleeps next to you, head against your shoulder, arm across your chest. You reach a paw over and move her bangs behind her canine ear. Her sleeping face looks beautiful and serene. You can't believe that she only came into your life a few hours ago. You take a moment to admire the side effects of your day of fucking. You feel your silky black coat of fur that covers every part of you. You feel your sharp teeth with your new longer tongue. you flex your new muscles and notice that you have one less finger on each hand than before, but you don't miss it.

The girl on your arm stretches and opens her eyes. She smiles, dreamily, and then looks at you. Her smile turns mischievous. She flops over onto her back, and gazes at the moon. "Morning, handsome." she says.

"Good morning..." you start, "I don't think you told me your name."

"Well, i was a little busy," she responds glancing at your dick. "It's Domino." She sits up, and looks at you like she just told you a secret.

"Well, Domino, how did this happen?" you gesture down your body and to hers. She raises a leg and brings her foot down to give your dick a firm rub.

"I know how THAT happened," you respond.

"Well, i was an elite agent for Team Rocket. I was kind of a big deal." you take her foot and begin to massage it, she offers her other one. "Yesterday, our organization got tired of searching for the legendary pokemon Mew, so they tried to make one. They took a some trainer named May, and transformed her with mew dna. She liked it so much that she wanted to share her gift with the world, so May changed us one by one. I was unwilling, so she sat on my face until i accepted her love juice." You see the Umbreon's pussy moisten just talking about it. "The heat overtook me, so i ran into the forest, looking for the first dick i could find. That's where you come in!" Suddenly, she leaped on top of you, shoving her wet slit into your face, and taking your dick into her eager mouth. You accept that story as good enough, she obviously has other stuff on her mind. As you drive your tongue between her lower lips. You imagine what a human pussy must feel like, and fantasize about one changing around your dick.

Now What?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)