More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

What will happen next for Nicole?

Try to forget the video(Bi-sexual Path)

Nicole went through to take a shower before deciding to head to the gym. She was hoping a workout would help her take her thoughts off that video. She quickly slipped into the shower but found her thoughts again turning to the video. She shook her head as she lathered up but she decided to herself to think of other things. She decided then to change things up by shaving her pussy but refused to think of the fact her look alike had been shaved. She stepped out when she finished thinking she felt better already as she stepped into the bedroom to get dressed for the gym. She chuckled when she thought about her work out and decided she needed a good boxing session. She quickly grabbed her gym back and left the house for the gym.

(Model: Jia Lissa)

20 minutes later she smiled as she was finished in the ring. "Damn girl, I've never seen you so aggressive in the ring like that!" Claire said as she walked over thinking how beautiful and sexy Nicole looked. "Oh, thanks hun. Just have a lot on my mind and needed to blow off some tension." Nicole smiled but fought the temptation to think of the video again. "You know, it's been forever since we last hung out. If you want some company, we head my place and play some volleyball down on the beach." Claire smiled wishing that she was into women for the thousandth time since meeting the beauty. "That actually sounds great hun. Let's get out of here!" Nicole smiled as she noticed the look of desire on Claire's face again. She'd been seeing that look for months but today for the first time she really noticed how hot her friend was.

(Model: Mary Kalisy)

Will Nicole win the volleyball game? What else might happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)