More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rs_rockman86 rs_rockman86

What should I do?

Try to explain

I decided it might just be easier to explain to Ms. Owens than try to get a note from the nurse.

"Well," I paused trying to think how to tell her.

"Yes?"

Just get it out I told myself, "you see it's the new uniforms...umm..."

"Okay, John, I have to go to a meeting and you have to go to your next class. Just come to my P.E office after school. I'll listen to your excuse then, and it better be good or you're not passing the class. You should be able to tell me then, or write it down if your too embarrassed; or get to the nurse to see about a not at least." She told me as before getting up to leave and I had to hurry up and change for my next class at this point too. I did have time enough to watch her as she walked away and enjoy her tight ass a little before though.

As I went to change clothes and go to my next class I starting rethinking my options. Maybe it would be easier if I talked to the nurse. Ms. Stevens might be more understanding. But what if there are other students there at the same time?

Should I change my mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)