More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rs_rockman86 rs_rockman86

Should I change my mind?

Go to the P.E. office after school to explain

I decided against going to the nurse and figured Ms. Owens would be able to talk to me in privacy. I couldn't know for certain if i would be able to do that at the nurse's office. So I knocked on the door to Ms. Owens' office.

"Come on in and have a seat," she said as she opened the door and gestured to a lone folding chair across from her desk. Her office was small and had sports equipment and a couple of storage lockers in it. Basically what you would expect from the office of a P.E. teacher. I took my seat in the chair as Ms. Owens sat on the edge of her desk facing me. It was as if she was using her long tone legs to taunt me.

"So," she started once she settled herself, "why did you basically skip out on the last semester of gym class?"

"Well, Ms. Owens," I had a plan I hoped she would be willing to believe without having to talk about my dick with my teacher, "I-I've got asthma."

"Wrong!" she replied back sternly, "If you had asthma that would have been an easy note to get you excused. Want to try another lie or tell me the truth?"

I thought for a moment trying to take stoke of my options. What could I possibly tell her that wouldn't be embarrassing? "Umm..."

"Okay, look if you don't satisfy me, I'll have but to fail you," she said looking down on me with what seemed like pity, or maybe she felt sorry for me?

Satisfy her? The way she said it almost sounded sexual. I couldn't think of anything else to tell her but the truth, so that's what I decided to do. I took a breath and hoped the words came out, "Umm, will you promise not to tell anyone?" Crap! Not how I wanted to start.

Ms. Owens could tell how embarrassed I was becoming. She must have seen it on my face. It felt like it was on fire, so I wasn't hiding it very well. She slid off her desk and leaned down in front of me a little giving me another good look down her shirt. This time I got a look at her bra holding her melons in place.

"Of course I won't tell anyone, you can trust me," her face had changed. It was similar to the look your mom gives you when she thinks your being cute or shy.

"The truth is I..." I took a deep breath.

"Yes, the truth, now"

"It's the gym shorts!"

"What about them?" she asked confused.

"They rub on me, my..." she looked at me still confused, "my penis."

"Oh," she stood up in thought.

"The material. When we do the warm-ups, it rubs me and I can't help but get an erection. I didn't want to get picked on about it and there's no way to hide it in those shorts."

"I see," she put a hand to her chin still thinking, "have you tried just taking it easy when it happens and give it time to go away?"

"I've tried everything. I even tried using a sock, it didn't work. Everything my balls start to hurt like hell and it won't go away until I masturbate."

"I see," she went behind her desk and sat down in her chair before she continued. "John, I'm sorry but I can't just take your word on this. I'm afraid I'm going to need you to prove you're not just lying again."

"What? How? I'm not lying!"

"Don't worry, you can do it here so you don't have to worry about anyone seeing and whatever happens in this office will stay between you and me. I promise."

Shit! Well, I can't fail so I guess I have , "I'll go change."

"You can use my private restroom," she said pointed to a door behind her. I grabbed my bag and went in to change. I came back out to find she had moved the chair I was sitting on before to make room for my demonstration, "Go ahead."

"Ummm," I suddenly couldn't even remember the warm-up, it had been so long since I last did it.

"Would it help if I did it with you?" she offered, stepping forward and not waiting for a reply. "We'll do it together."

We started the warm-up with some stretching as she bent forward at the hips. I got another look down her shirt at her chest again which was only going to make things move faster and I might as well enjoy the opportunity. We moved on from there to a few other stretches that gave me a good look at her ass as well. It didn't take long for my dick to respond and pretty soon I had a full erection.

She noticed it on her own before I built up the nerve to say anything. There was a sudden look of shock on her face as she was starring directly at my crotch,

"So, um...can I...?" I didn't know how to ask.

"Yes, yes. No problem I'll give you a passing grade. But on the one condition. You have to do your final fitness exam still, but I'll test you privately," she was still staring at my crotch.

"Wow! Thanks!!! I was..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)