More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drohkian drohkian

What's next?

Try it on a random woman nearby

You walk out of the alley and back to the main street, trying to decide if there is anyone in particular you want to try using this power with. But as you ponder that, you realize - what if this whole thing is one big joke and there's no power at all?! So, really, you just need a test subject.

It's a beautiful warm, sunny day. You start to size up the options you pass on the sidewalk. But options seem to be few at the moment. Where are you anyway? This isn't the same part of town you were in earlier. You stop for a moment to look around.

Then it hits you. Carl dumped you clear across town! That means you're quite a few miles from where you were. You've actually never been in this part of town - it's full of expensive homes and expensive shops. Financially, you make ends meet monthly, but not with enough to splurge in this part of town. You're currently on the street full of shops, but there are rows of large homes just back the side streets from here.

Well, maybe that means if this power works, you'll get lucky and have 48 hours with hot woman and money to boot.

You've gone a block or two now, and some options have appeared. Clearly, you have no idea who anyone is or what to expect, but you may as well give it a shot.

Walking towards you, you see a young woman who appears to be in twenties. Maybe 5'4", shoulder-length blonde hair, sunglasses, wearing jeans and a t-shirt from some band you've never heard of - nothing fancy about her, yet she seems to be in her element. Looks like she should have a nice figure.

Across the street, you see a woman jogging who might be in her mid-forties. Maybe 5'8", long brown hair in a pony-tail, wearing a sports bra and running shorts. She seems to be quite fit and appears to have an ample bosom, even with that sports bra.

Further down the street, beyond the blonde woman, you see another woman in the distance, walking in your direction, wearing a sundress and wide-brimmed floppy sun hat. But it's impossible at the moment to really determine more than that.

Those are the only options you see currently...

Do you choose from your options, or continue walking a bit further?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)