More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

How should i proceed?

Try a dating website

After debating my options, I decided to try a dating website. It was simple and to the point. It also didnt require the same risk as going to a gay bar, hoping my wife didnt find out what I was doing with my free time. I might be looking for a man to put his penis in me, but my wife didn't need to know that.

Also, i wasnt even sure how dating worked. It had been years since i met my wife, and i didnt pick her up in a bad, we'd met on a blind date. I wasn't very experienced at picking up women. I had absolutely no idea how to pick up a man who wasn't hiding behind his computer screen.

After looking through a few of the gay and bisexual men's profiles, I had a good idea of how to lay out my own. Because of the secretive nature of my situation, i couldnt show my face. That meant i could only use photographs of myself from the neck down.

I could present myself as a serious bicurious guy looking for a date, or i could present myself as a married but looking slut who just wanted to get his virgin ass fucked....

Which way should i go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)