More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoomBoomPow BoomBoomPow

Try To Hide It.

Try To Hide It.

"Hmm, you seem alright," the nurse said, quickly checking my other eye, "You're still recovering from your mild concussion and like the doctor's orders you shouldn't try to do much for the week. Want me to see if your mother's ready to come back in?"

"Uh, yes. Thanks..." I replied with a nod.

The nurse left the room, I let out a deep sigh. I adjusted my hardening crotch while I had the time to. After all, It would be embarrassing if the nurse noticed my growing erection or my mom.

The sexy redhead nurse returned a minute later, "Your mother will be back shortly. She's still filling out forums," she said.

"Oh, okay..." I said with a nod, "Thanks for checking,".

"No problem," the nurse replied, "I'll stay with you until she returns."

"Okay, sounds good," I said, my mind running away with from me and imagining taking the curvaceous woman on my hospital bed and fucking her.

The nurse walked over and put more fresh ice in my water. As she leant forward, the side of one of her big full breast brushed against my left arm, sending shivers down my body to my crotch. I pretended like I needed help readjusting and she did just that. I took the opportunity to brush up against the side of her breast as she helped me.

A minute or so passed and my mother returned to my bedside relieving the sexy redhead nurse of her duty. After talking about the incident and trying to calm down my mother from her worries, I convinced her to back to the hotel and get some rest. She looked out of it, she gave in and promised that she'll be back first thing tomorrow morning.

As a few hours passed, it was awhile since any doctor or nurse had come to check on me. I had assumed that maybe the night crew were still getting settled in and caught up on the patients information, but I had no idea what events that would happen tonight.

Dinnertime?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)