More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BoomBoomPow BoomBoomPow

Dinnertime?

Dinnertime

An hour or so went by and I passed the time by watching TV. I started hearing what sounded like a curt wheeling back and forth outside my room. By the time it was, I could only assume it was the nurse's bringing the other patients their dinner.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on my door. I muted the TV.

"Come in!" I shouted, I had to admit that I wasn't so thrilled for hospital food, but I was starting to get a little bit hungry.

The door opened and the nurse came in. My eyes went wide as I looked over at the nurse... she's wore a low cut tight red and white nurses dress. One that you would see in a porn movie.

She has a striking resemblance to Demi Lovato and wears her long brunette hair in a ponytail. To top off her slutty nurse outfit, she wore one of those nurse hats.

"How are you feeling, Kyle? I'm Nurse Amber, I'll be one of your night nurses during your stay," she said, wheeling the curt of food by my beside.

I could barely speak let alone blink as I stared at my sexy nurse, "Uh... I'm... I'm doing okay, I guess..." I said, quietly.

"Aw, you're nervous. That's so cute..." she said with a smile.

I gulped and gave the best smile I could give in my shock state.

"Don't you worry, the worst is over with. All you have to do is heal up," she said as she lift the top off of my tray of food.

The food was as I expected it would be, but my attention wasn't nowhere near on the food. I looked the sexy nurse up and down, she head on white see through stocking on her sexy legs and white nurses shoes.

"Opps, I forgot your silverware. Just a second..." she said.

As she turned around, my mouth dropped open as I saw her low cut nurse dress barely covered her hot pantyclad bubble-butt ass. I let out a low groan, hoping that the nurse didn't hear me. She bent forward as she opened a draw causing her slutty nurse dress to raise further up her hips, giving me an even better view of her hot ass.

Before I even realized, my cock got hard staring and thinking about how sexy the nurse is. I couldn't believe this was really happening at a hospital, it was like a scene straight out of a porn movie.

The nurse closed the draw and turned around, putting my silverware down on my food tray. I pulled the cover over me at a poor attempt to hide my erection before Nurse Amber saw my predicament.

"Let me, help you get adjusted here..." she said, as she bent forward and started pulling my table closer when... she stopped, speechless.

As I feared the nurse noticed my erection bulging out from under the covers. I didn't know how to get out of this. Amber turned to me with a smirk on her face.

"It's about time, Kyle," she said, her smirk growing.

I just stared at the nurse, not uttering a word. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Nurse Amber Gives A Helping Hand.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)