More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by legolas5648 legolas5648

Where do you decide to stay?

Try Air BnB

You whip out your phone as you lean against the wall. You scroll through the app before seeing couple places that you could choose from. You finally decide on a small room for rent that was fairly cheap and close by. You figured it would give you the opportunity to ask some questions to someone who lives here.

You quickly call an UBER to get you there, you call it and the app pops up with "Amber is your driver". You look at the picture and see a cute mousey brunette with thick framed glasses. You could see the dimple in her cheek as she smiled brightly.

You waited a few minutes and a small white Honda Civic pulls up infront of you. "Hi I'm Amber, you looking for an UBER ride?"

You smile and wave, "Yup right here," you walk around the trunk and toss your suitcase in their before taking a seat in the front seat.

"So, been in town long?" Amber pipes up after a minute or two as she seemed to be paying more attention to driving then you at the moment.

"Uh, not really just got into town today, was looking for a place to stay. Found this nice air bnb nearby. You look over at Amber and see she is wearing a pair of black leggings and a white spaghetti strap tank top. You smile as you stare a bit too long at her perky tits as you look up and she is smiling at you.

"Oh really? Well I got a spare couch if you wanted to crash at my place." She says smiling, "We could hang out tonight. Maybe show you want this town is all about." She grins as she puts a hand on your knee.

Ditch the Airbnb or stick to your original plan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)