More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

What creature do you want to see next? what types of things will feed the dark creature that summoned you?

Troll

You awaken to the noise of the forest. You are panicked at first because you were in your bed last night. You remember the weird dream and look down to see a different body than your used to. You see rough and incredibly built arms. Your skin is a grayish color. looking around you see piles of bones and trashed weapons. you spot a bit of shield with some shine to it that hasn't been completely destroyed and take it to look at yourself in the reflection. a classic ugly troll face looks back at you with a giant nose and an ugly lopsided face.

You hear something further away and see a small cave entrance that is blocked by a cage made of logs. you see several females in the cage and they are elves. You can't retrieve the troll's memories but the instincts are there still. You were always horny as a human and with the trolls lust added your cock hardens at the sight of them. they are both blonde thin and beautiful. not knowing if the troll had kept them for a snack or what you intended you lift the heavy cage and grab the one closest. she has c cup breast and a cute but showing through the leather pants.

" open up little elf" you grumble out. she starts sucking you massive cock head struggling to get it in. You grab her by her skull and start forcing your arm size cock into her throat as she gags. You pound your member down into her face as she cries and feel it pop into her esophagus. you love the look of her distended throat as you pound deep into her skull

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)