More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spooks Spooks

Who's the star player?

Tristana

A flash of blue light envelopes a famous, curvaceous Yordle. Nauseating disorientation and confusion plagues the poor young woman. One moment she's enjoying a treat with her close friend Teemo, the next she's standing on the pad of Summoners Rift! There's still a bit of white cream dripping down her chin!

"W-what.." she blinks in confusion, wiping her mouth slowly. She wasn't alone.

A lantern carrying mutant has already taken off towards the leftmost channel, 'Top Lane'. That had to be Jax, ever the pragmatic fighter. They must have been summoned to fight another battle... a real one instead of the thousands of proxy fights the summoners did to satisfy small scuffles. This was an act of war... or rather the result of such an action!

A pair dart off towards the right most channel, 'Bottom Lane', Caitlyn the Sniper of Piltover and Zyra.. the plant.. lady. Honestly Tristana didn't keep up with the literal hundred plus 'heroes' that were registered for this kind of thing.

"Hurry up already!" came a bitchy voice, a large 'hand' of fluffy tails knocking her to the ground as it zipped off towards the center lane. Ahri... bitch.

Check the shop and grab your starting items.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)