More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our lucky(?) protagonist?

Tristan Kent, 19, male, lonely horny college student.

Tristan was the guy in class that nobody ever talked about. He showed up, didn’t say much, rarely participated, and probably was doing anything but classwork during the allotted time. When stuck in group projects he did only the bare minimum to ensure nobody could possibly say he did nothing, and only if said project was worth a significant portion of his grade. In his high school days, he narrowly passed his classes with Cs and Ds, and in his college days he continues to only manage to barely scrape by on minimal effort.

If you’re curious what a man like Tristan could possibly be doing in lieu of a positive work ethic, the answer is simple, he doodles. Quite lewd doodles, but nothing he has ever been proud enough to share with anyone else, and his skills have remained largely mediocre thanks to his poor work ethic. Though he spends a lot of time drawing, he does not put forth an effort to improve himself, the only quality to his drawings exists by pure accident or coincidence.

He is average in almost every way, from his height to his weight, and has short brown hair and green eyes. Because of how little of an impression he leaves on nearly all of his peers, he has yet to have a single sexual experience. He is fond of women and men who look like women, and most of his doodles involves one of these two groups participating in oral sex.

He does not have a job, instead living alone in a small house owned by his parents, who would normally rent out the home but are happy to let their son live in it rent-free as long as he is out of the house and going to school. They are also paying for his school, being decently wealthy but also slightly neglectful of their only child.

If doodling wasn’t enough in terms of hobbies, Tristan also likes to read in his spare time. He frequents his school’s library as well as a public library near his apartment. It is in this latter library he found a dusty old tome that would end up changing at the very least his sex life. The tome was a book of rituals, and with it he was able to conjure a creature (or creatures) to help sate his loneliness and horniness.

Our story with Tristan begins one fateful night as he puts the final touches on his summoning ritual…

What does Tristan conjure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)